Chapter 3

People the DID NOT betray Ash
Tracy, Professor Oak, Gary Oak and Delia

People that DID betray Ash
Brock, Misty, May, Max, Drew, Dawn, Paul, Kenny, Barry, Iris, Cilan, Trip, N, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Alain, Sawyer

The legends Leaf would get are Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno. It's perfect for her since she grew up in Kanto. Ash decided to confront her after she finished eating. After breakfast Ash went up to her.

"Hey Leaf, can you come here for a sec." Leaf walked over to Ash and had an idea of what he might say, remembering Arceus telling her she will be getting som legendaries from him.

"Ok why?" "I wanted you to have these." Ash handed her 2 master balls. Ash told lead her to a vacant battlefield and told her to release them. She released them and out came Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno. Leaf was stunned but not as much since she knew it was gonna happen already. "Wow Ash! Thanks!" Leaf hugged Ash and gave him a peck on the lips. "Well it's time to head out to the gym!"

They made their way to the Viridian Gym and old team Rocket base. They got greeted by a referee and the gym leader was none other than Gary motherfuckin Oak. "Hey Gary, your the gym leader?" "Ya Ashy-boy, I got this job when they found out about Giovanni. Who's the girl?" "Oh Gary this is leaf my girlfriend remember? The one that left when we were kids." "Oh ya. Forgot she left!" Leaf just frowned at him.

They made their way tot he battle field as well as the referee. "This is an official 2 on 2 gym battle between Gary and Ash the challenger. Battle begin!"

"Go electivire!"

"Go Tyranitar, use earthquake followed up with taunt!" Electivire got hit hard by earthquake but survived then saw Tyranitar's taunt and got instantly mad and wanted to show him who's boss. "Electivire use agility!" Electivire didn't listen and used headbutt instead. "Shit, taunt really got him worked up."

"Tyranitar finish this! Use ancient power!" Tyranitar launched many rocks at the poor electivire knocking it out.

"Electivire is unable to battle, Gary send out your next pokemon!"

"Go Arcanine!" Arcanine sent out his signature pokemon. "Arcanine use roar!" Arcanine roared at Tyranitar making him go back in his pokeball, but of all pokemon.....Mewtwo got launched out. "WHAT THATS THE POKEMKN GIOVANNI USED TO HAVE!" Gary said remembering his embarrassing loss.

"Goddammit Gary why did you use roar!"

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE THAT THING!"

Ash shook his head. "Mewtwo put him out of his misery with psychic." Mewtwo one hit ko'd him.

The referee was stunned but managed to say the words,"Arcanine is unable to battle so the winner is Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town!"

Ash fist bumped Mewtwo and went to the frightened Gary. "Ash fucking tell me how you got that....THING!" Ash sighed then told him how Arceus told him how he would help out with he betrayal. "Jeez when it got betrayed I knew you would get stronger but fucking hell your on a god level man!" "Heh I guess." Ash said with a low chuckle. They said their goodbyes then parted ways.

They went to the pokemon center and booked a room. "Here is your key! Enjoy your stay here!"

They made their way to their room and put their stuff down. "Great job on your battle Ash!" Leaf said then pulling her lips onto his then making out for a few minutes before having to separate for air.(I won't do lemons until like chapter 8+ or something)

Next Morning

Ash woke up only to see Leafs head on his chest. Ash slid away from her then got his pokemon from nurse joy. "Thanks Nurse Joy!" "Just doing my job!" The pink haired nurse said with her usual happy tone.

Ash went to go wake up Leaf to get breakfast. "Hmmm leave me alone...." "We need to go get breakfast." "I said lea-" Ash silenced her with a kiss and that seem to awaken her. She got ready and they headed off. They ate breakfast at the center then headed for route 2 and for Ash's gym battle against the traitor.

"Hey Ash who are you going to use?" "I think I'm gonna go with Pikachu, Blastoise and Articuno for backup." "I think you should just wipe his pokemon clean with Articuno." "Im gonna go with Pikachu because of type disadvantage and to prove Pikachu can easily beat the pervert."

While walking through route 2 they stopped and set up camp near digletts cave. Ash was preparing food and Leaf was just reading her favorite pokemon beauty magazine. "Hey foods ready!" Ash made the soup that Brock always used to make and Leaf loved this as much as Ash and they finished it up in no time since they ate pigs. Right when they gave their pokemon food some digletts took some of the bowls. "Hey get back here!" "That's not yours!" The brunette beauty yelled in anger. They chased the diglett into a cave and followed them until they reached a injured baby diglett. The dugtrio and dilgett growled at Ash and Leaf but Ash sent out Mew to tell them that they mean no harm. After everything got sorted out they got medicine and cured the poor diglett and Leaf asked the dugtrio if she could catch it. The dugtrio approved thinking that Leaf was the perfect choice for diglett. After that they turned in and slept till morning.