Chapter 7

A/N: Ignore the picture on top. At this point I have ran out of pictures to find so please show me some! P.S. the pictures aren't mine and I don't own pokemon!

Somewhere in Saffron City
In a boy with a black beanie and headphones was walking with his girlfriend, who also had a beanie. The boys name was Diego while the girls was Skyla(original characters, but the pictures up ahead I found on Pinterest).

 The boys name was Diego while the girls was Skyla(original characters, but the pictures up ahead I found on Pinterest)

They were both there for their 8th and final gym badge

They were both there for their 8th and final gym badge. They were dating since they were 13, while now they are 15. They booked a room in the pokemon center and got ready to turn in. All of a sudden a white flash blinded them and the god pokemon herself showed up. "L-lord Arceus!" They yelled in unison. They bowed down to her, much to her pleasure. "I'm not here for a chitchat, I'm here to give you these." Arceus handed them a badge that said in fine print,"Ash Legendary." They were confused by this so Arceus told them who Ash was and his betrayal. They weren't angry but were sad that something like this would happen to him, their eyes widened thinking if it was the ash they know but they shrugged it off, Arceus also explained that they would be following him on his journey and helping him get back at the traitors. "Lord Arceus, will Ash win all the leagues?" "You will have to wait and see." With that Arceus left, making the duo excited for what was going to happen on their journey. Diego looked at Skyla and gave her a peck on the lips,"Can't wait for what's up ahead." "Me too babe, but let's get some sleep first! I'm sleepy!" Diego sighed and they went to bed.

Back with Ash and Leaf
Ash and Leaf were waken up by Lord Arceus. Arceus told them the story about the "Ash Legendary" badge and Diego and Skyla. Ash and Leaf agreed of this, mostly Ash because he knows them from somewhere but can't figure out where, and after their discussion got ready. They left the pokemon center and went to route 5 to get to saffron city.

They made their way past all the markets and crowds in the city and got into route 5. There they found many pokemon, but one that Ash wanted to catch was the rare and weird looking pokemon that was on a tree. It was a grass and flying type. Ash looked it up on his pokedex but all it said was his name was Rowlett. Ash sent out Pikachu and he climbed off his shoulder. Pikachu launched a weak thunderbolt at him then it fell, still sleeping. Ash threw a great ball at it, successfully catching it. Ash thought to himself where it came from and knew he would need to contact professor Oak later. Leaf gave him a quick kiss then they left for Saffron city.

While stills in route 5, they encounter a trainer named Jim with a team that consisted of magikarps. He claimed it was the best team but Ash just one shot all his fish with Pikachu. "YOU USED DRUGS ON THAT PIKACHU YOU FUCKING STONER!" The fisherman argued. Ash shrugged it off and took out a drug test out of his ass and scanned Pikachu. The drug test said he was clean so Ash shoved the drug test back up his ass. They continued and they found a pond with fisherman everywhere. There were shiny pokemon sightings so everyone wanted to get it. In the end Leaf managed to capture a shiny Magikarp and eevee. Leaf was happy with her catches so much that she named her eevee, Leafy and her Magikarp, Rage.

After many more intense encounters with crazy old people trying to steal their cheese and shit, they finally made it to Saffron city. They were greeted by an old lady with an Alakazam. "Who walks there!" She yelled aiming her staff at the gang. Ash pulled down her wood stick,"My name is Ash and this is my partner Pikachu as well as my girlfriend Leaf!" The old lady shook their hands and told them she was a guide for tourists and that she has recently opened up a gigantic amusement park named "5 Flags"(super original(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ..kill me). The gang were interested and followed her. 5 Flags was gigantic like the lady said and they saw many photo boosts and the bigges ride of them all, "The Hitmontop." The ride spins you while ascending then drops very fast. Ash and Leaf thanked the old lady then paid for their wristband and went to go on rides. They went on "The Ho-Oh" first and they were riding a mechanical Ho-Oh around the park. "HEY ASH THIS IS SO FUN!" Leaf screamed while Ash was hanging on to her for dear life. Leaf grinned and laughed so hard at the fearful look in his eyes. "JESUS ASH YOUR SUCH A BABY!" She yelled at him while laughing uncontrollably. Ash was about to argue but felt himself about to vomit so he stopped and just admired the scene before them. The Ho-Oh started to slow down and Lead rested on Ash while Ash planted his lips on hers. Leaf quickly kissed back and did this for a few minutes before Leaf inserted her tongue into his mouth. They wrestled with their toungues for most of the ride before having to stop for air. Leaf gave him a skirt then turned around and layer on top him, luckily they had seat belts or they would have went flying out. Leaf continued where they were. They did this all the ride until they realized the ride was about to stop. The got off each other and took of their seat belts. They got off and went to get some food.

"Hey Ash look at that place!" Leaf pointed at a Japanese food place and they went inside. They ordered their food and Leaf ate with table manners while Ash ate it like a fucking pig. After they ate they went on more rides but were stopped by a boy and girl holding a,"Ash Legendary" badge. Ash's eyes widened realizing who they were. "Hey Ash, its us."