Chapter 6

Ash woke up in his tent and found Leaf next to him with her arm wrapped around him. He nudged her,"Hey wake, Leaf. Wake up." He whispered. Leaf started to open her eyes and saw Ash standing there with a heartwarming smile. "Hey Ash." She got up and kissed him. After a while they stopped for air and got changed and packed up. All their pokemon where also outside sleeping so they recalled them. "Hey Ash are you gonna go challenge Misty today?" "ya. I'm thinking about using mew, Charizard and golem!" "Why with the type disadvantages?" "To show her how weak she really is." Ash said with a evil smirk as well as Leaf.

They went to the cerulean gym and were confronted by three of Misty's beautiful sisters, Daisy, Violet and Lily. "Hey Ash is that like really you?" Daisy replied in her weird accent. "Ya Daisy, long time no see!" Ash said in a fake cheerful mood. "Well what are you like doing here?" "I'm here for a gym badge and to teach Misty a lesson!" The sisters were confused. "What do you mean? Aren't you guys like friends?" Ash quickly explained to them what happened and Ash expected them to agree with Misty but instead they just told him to follow them for his badge. "Hey Misty you have like a very good challenger!" Lily yelled, echoing in the aquarium. "Coming Lily, who is the challe-" Misty then stood there with pure anger showing in her face. "WHAT THE HELL GUYS WHY DID YOU LET THIS LOSER IN!" Misty screeched furiously. "Because we like want to see you get your ass kicked, you haven't lost a match since that one beanie kid a few months ago!"(I have plans for "beanie kid" later). Misty then formed a huge grin on her face then said with a hint of venom in her voice,"I mean if you want to lose then let's battle!" "Sorry Misty but it's the other way around." He replied cooly.

They went to their trainer boxes and Leaf walked up to him and planted her lips onto his, surprising everyone considering Ash was dense as hell. "Huh Ash got himself a loser girlfriend!" Misty said while uncontrollably laughing. This didn't faze Ash at all, he shrugged it off and waited for Violet to announce the rules. Violet stepped up and announce the 3 on 3 battle rules and then the battle began.

"Go Golduck!" The blue fuck pokemon came out and screeched intimidating some of the audience watching the battle.

"Go Charizard!" The fire flying type dragon came out and roared, scaring golduck a bit. Golduck looked at Ash in the eyes and could tell that Ash was giving no mercy but Golduck didn't want to fight a past friend. Ash saw his worry and reassured him through telepathy to try his best. Golduck got much more confident and looked at Misty with determined eyes. Misty on the other hand was on the floor still laughing. "ASH HAS FINALLY LOST IT!" She yelled while pointing at Charizard, making it obvious she thought she was going to win. Ash took advantage,"Charizard grab him and use seismic toss!" Charizard grabbed Golduck and flew with him in circles then threw him to the ground. Golduck got up but very injured and wore out. "Gotta be careful, Golduck can't take another hit like that." Misty thought. "Use surf Golduck!" Golduck summoned a tsunami at Charizard, Charizard had no time to dodge and got hit face first. "Ha. I won Ash! I'm clearly better!" The crowd applauded Misty, and booed at Ash for being such a weak trainer. Ash just sighed and said,"Charizard, finish this." Charizard came out like nothing happened and finished of Golduck with a weak ember. Everyone was shocked, even Leaf. Charizard just snorted out flames then sat down waiting for the next battle. After Violet recovered from the shock she announced that Golduck was unable to battle. "Go Seaking!" Misty sent out the horn fish pokemon. "Seaking use hydro pump full power!" Seeking let out a devastating move on Charizard who took it head on, unfazed by it. "WHAT! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!" Misty said with her jaw open. "Jesus Misty, how retarded can you get, Charizard, do I even need to tell you." Charizard shook his head then launched a fire blast at the water which somehow managed to knock it Seaking due to how much power Charizard has. "Seaking is unable to battle, Misty send out your final pokemon!" Misty clenched her fists with anger and released her final and strongest pokemon of them all, Gyrados. "Ha Ash, you need to use your strongest to defeat this pokemon!" "You want me to use my strongest?" "Ya! I easily beat it!" Ash sighed and recalled Charizard and thanked him for his hard work then sent out Mew. There was complete silence among the crowd. Misty's jaw was on the ground while everyone but leaf looked at it, admiring the pink little bunny thingy(I don't know). "HOW DID YOU GET A FUCKING MEW!" "Easy, he wanted to come with me for everything I have done to help him! Maybe you would have one Misty if you didn't FUCKING BETRAY ME!" Misty was fuming with anger that someone could mistake her for a tomato. "GYRADOS USE HYDRO PUMP NOW!" "Mew finish this with psychic." Mew used psychic to throw gyrados to a wall, fainting it in the process. Violet declared Ash the winner and everyone applauded him. Misty was being held back from running at Ash and hitting him with her mallet. Ash and Leaf exited the building and resumed their journey.