Chapter 8

Ash was dumbstruck looking at his childhood friends in front of them. "Diego, Skyla! Is that really you!" Ash said blinking, hoping it wasn't an illusion. "Long time no see Ash!" Skyla said making a peace symbol, "Arceus  how fucking long has it been!" Diego yelled trying to hold in his excitement. "It's been like, almost 7 years!" Ash, Diego, and Skyla were friends since they were 6. They would always play with each other and were inseparable, but Diego had to move to Lavendar Town because his dad got a high paying job, and Skyla moved to Saffron City because they couldn't pay off their last house so they had to move into with her grandparents. Leaf stood there, confused about what was happening. They introduced each other and told them their background stories.

"Hey Skyla, how is your family like?" Skyla then started to tell her story. "My family are Arceusism and we believe that Arceus is our god and not those other legends. Arceusism are known for their nice behavior, well most of them altleast, so my family never abused me but did discipline me. I lived a good life but the same couldn't be same for Diego." Leaf turned to Diego signaling it was his turn for his story. Diego sighed then started,"My family don't believe in any religion unlike me who I believe Arceus is our god. I would always tell them this but they would always hit me with canes and belts if I ever believed it. They beat so much that I was once sent to the ER, they of course faked how I almost died. But going with Skyla on this journey helped me get away from them." Ash and Leaf looked at Diego in sympathy. "But let's get back on topic, may we join you on your journey?" Ash quickly agreed,"The more the merrier!" Ash explained how he needed to battle Sabrina for her gym badge and Diego and Skyla explained they just came back from the gym and beat her. They followed Ash to the gym and were greeted by the Sabrina's students. "Hello and what may I do for you?" A young adult with glasses on asked. "Hello my name is Ash Ketchum and I am here for a gym battle!" The student nodded and took them to Sabrina. "Sabrina these kids want to have a battle with you!"

A slim figure came out and greeted them, but then stood wide eyed when she saw Ash. The boy she thought was dead, the boy that managed to bring her to her senses. He was the reason she was cured from her obsession of psychic powers. She then came back to her senses, "So Ash, you here for a battle?" "Yeah, I'm challenging all the gyms again to compete in the league this year!" Ash explained to her. "Well alright, let's go to our battle areas." Sabrina led them to the room where she and Ash battle, "This sure does bring back memories." Ash mumbled to himself. They got to their spots and Sabrina's student acted as referee. The referee explained he rules and they both took out their pokemon.

"Go Alakazam!" A yellow psychic pokemon holding 2 spoons came out with a battle stance. "Go Rowlett!" Everyone but Lead was confused about the pokemon. "Ash what is that?" Sabrina asked pointing at Rowlett, "Its Rowlett, I don't know where he is from but I found him on a tree asleep." They shrugged it off and continued the battle. "Alakazam, use pystrike!" "Quick Rowlett use double team then brace bird." Rowlett made multiple copies of itself and avoided the attack then used brace bird, knocking out Alakazam. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!" Sabrina yelled in terrror. Ash and everyone else just stood there with their jaws on the ground. Ash knew the pokemon was rare but fucking Arceus was this thing good. "Umm... Alakazam is unable to battle, Sabrina send out your final pokemon!" Sabrina then smirked and sent out Metagross. "Ash you won't beat my next pokemon!" Wth that Sabrina touched a bracelet on her wrist and mega evolved her metagross. "Now Metagross use zen headbutt!" Metagross launched itself but fainted as it felt something hard land on its back, it was a Rowlett who used sky attack. Sabrina just stood there, here eyes wide open. "I'm fucking done, here just take your fucking badge." Sabrina returned her Metagross and gave Ash the badge then left. Ash was stunned at the sheer power of this...thing! "Well...yay?"

They left the gym and Ash and the gang booked a stay at the pokemon center. There he called Professor Oak. After showing him the pokemon, the professor answered saying it was a starter pokemon from Alola. Ash nodded and went to his room with Leaf. There he was thinking about which legendaries he would give to Diego and Skyla but was interrupted by Leaf creeping up on him and sucking on his neck, leaving a mark. "Hey Ash, now that we're alone, I thought I'd congratulate you for your win." Leaf whispered to him seductively. This sent shivers down Ash's spine.

Lemon Warning

Leaf laid him down on his back and started passionately making out with him. After about a few minutes they stopped and Leaf took off his shirt, exposing his 6 pack. She then went down to the tent in his boxers. She toile off his boxers revealing a 9-inch dick. She started stroking it, getting grunts from Ash. Ash then felt something warm on the tip of his manhood, it was Leaf who was bobbing her head up and down on his dick. Ash was coming near his release, "L-leaf in g-g-gonna cum." Leaf started stroking and sucking faster until he cummed in her mouth. She placed herself ontop of Ash and took off her outfit, revealing her womanhood and d-cup breasts. Ash squeezed both of them and took on his mouth and started sucking it. "O-oh Ash don't s-stop." She said between moans. Ash was massaging the other then switched and out the other in his mouth. He then placed her to the wall of the bed and lined up his dick into her pussy. He slowly put it in but was stopped when he hit her barrier, he looked up to Leaf and she nodded. Ash broke her barrier and she let out a huge moan. Ash hugged her and let her bite him to relieve the pain. After a while she stopped and was able to continue so Ash thrusted into her slowly at first then picked up the pace. "O-oh my god A-Ash." Leaf was nearing her release as well as Ash. "Are y-you protected?" Leaf nodded and Ash released into her and he could fell Leaf release onto his dick as well. Ash laid down next to her but she wasn't down and she placed herself onto his dick and started bouncing on it, continuing the fun all night.

Lemon End

Diego and Skyla were cuddling while sleeping but they kept hearing noises in the room where Ash and Leaf went. Diego woke up Skyla,"Hey, Skyla. I can hear Ash and Leaf screaming like their in pain. Want to go check up on them?" Skyla nodded and she went up to Diego and gave him a quick kiss then they went to the room. They knocked on the door but they could still hear them crying in pain, so Diego slowly entered the room.....

To be continued

Sorry it took to long to get this chapter out but School's a bitch.