Chapter 17

It was 4 o'clock in the morning as the plane landed in Alola's national airport in the Aether Foundation. The foundation which is a lab made by Lusamine and her scientists, was now the main attraction of Alola. The foundation had trains connecting to every island and had expanded the foundation to have pokemon stadiums as well as shopping malls and hotels. More was yet to be built but the foundation was what had made Alola even more popular.

As the plane landed Ash looked to his right to see both of his beautiful girls. He nudged Leaf to wake up, also waking up Dawn in the process. They woke up looking at him and smiled making Leaf give Ash a kiss while Dawn stretched.

"Morning, plane just arrived." Ash said in a gentle tone stroking his hands through Leaf's hair.

Leaf yawned, "Do we have to get up?"

Ash chuckled and looked at her. God he could just sit in that airplane seat for eternity, just staring into her beautiful eyes, but life's a bitch and he can't have everything.

"Cmon Leaf, we have a whole day ahead of us." The trio got off the airplane with Diego and Skyla just waking up. They looked up and saw Ash walking away.

"Oh shit, hurry let's go!" Diego told Skyla in a hurry.

They all made their way to the Aether Paradise Hotel. A beautiful 20 story building with an amazing penthouse at the top.
———————————————————————————

Elsewhere at Aether Foundation

Professor Kukui was in the Aether Foundation lab above the whole place with Professor Burnet, looking down the place.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Kukui asked his loving wife. Burnett looked up with hearts in her eyes. She smiled and laid her head on his bare chest.

"I can name one thing more beautiful..." Burnet teased with moving her hand below. Kukui's eyes widened at what she meant and sweatdropped. Kukui heard a *clink* and gasped. This was gonna be a good day.
———————————————————————————

Also Elsewhere on Aether Foundation

A green haired girl in the market place was running from stand to stand smelling the pleasant aroma the food gave off.

"I've just got to learn the formula!" Mallow, the daughter of a famous restaurant owner, yelped in excitement. Behind her was a blond girl holding an Alolan Vulpix, a blue haired girl with a Popplio, a shirtless guy with a turtonator, and a chubby orange haired kid with a Togedemaru. These people were Mallow, Lillie, Lana, Kiawe, and Sophocles.

They were all students at Principal Oak's Pokémon school, and had bonded in their time together. They all were excited to participate in the tournament, each for different reasons.

Kiawe wanted to get stronger with his Pokémon and be closer with them. Participating in the tournament will allow him to do that and have some fun battling exceptional trainers.

The others mainly participated as a learning experience and to learn new things. That doesn't mean they aren't good trainers, they're all very talented yet their dreams are something other than battling and getting stronger.

Mallow picked up a Poni Raddish with hearts in her eyes.

"I just love Poni Raddishes!" Mallow said with love.

"Cmon Mallow, we can come back later. We need to sign up for the tournament." Lillie insisted.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Mallow said with a sheepish smile. The others chuckled as the left for the pokemon center to register.