Chapter 9

Sorry I haven't updated my story but schools a bitch so yaaaaa...(Also I'm gonna add more than 8 girls to the harem but they are slowly gonna be added)

Diego and Skyla slowly entered the room. The cries of "pain" were getting closer and closer, Diego grabbed ahold of his pokeball before entering the area where he could hear hem both "crying in pain." He opened the door and instantly regretted stepping his foot inside their apartment. There were 2 nude figures on the bed making love to one another, Diego slowly looked at Skyla with his eyes wide opened. Diego and Skyla bolted through the door with Skyla quickly on his heels. They made it back to their apartment,"Remind me never to disturb them." Skyla quickly nodded. They went back to sleep with the picture of Ahs and Leaf never leaving their minds.

Time Skip

Ash and Leaf woke up relaxed of yesterday, but little did they know, someone walked in on them. They got ready and went to Diego and Skyla's room. Skyla and Diego still haven't gotten over the incident that happened but decided to let it go. They followed Ash and Leaf to get breakfast. After they ate their food they headed off to the next town. Ash had already made up his mind on which legendaries they were gonna get. Skyla was gonna get a Celebi, Manaphy, and Shaymin. While Diego was gonna get a Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta.

The gang were roaming route 8, making their way towards Celadon City but they heard a rustling noise near some bushes. Just then Larviatar jumped out of the grass with bruises all over him. They Larvitar got frightened by the gang and shot a hyper beam at them. "Woah, I've never seen a Larvitar that knows hyper beam!" Diego said with pure shock. Diego took out his pokeball and threw it on the floor.

A Dragonite came out the pokeball and went into a battle stance waiting for a command. He eyed the Larvitar and glared at it thinking it was his opponent. "Dragonite try to calm it down!" Dragonite was approaching the Larvitar but 4 unrecognized people jumped out and made a dramatic entrance.

[Jessie James theme song]

There stood Jessi and James along with Meowth and Mime Jr. "Who the hell are you guys?" Diego and Skyla said in unison. Ash and Leaf responded, "They're bad guys who always steal pokemon!" Diego and Skyla gasped as this was their first time seeing a real criminal organization. "I guess that's one way to put it." Meowth said in his annoying voice. Ash and Leaf took out a pokeball an threw it.

From Leaf's pokeball came out her Leafeon and from Ash's came out his Azelf. Team Rocket had their jaws on the ground and goosebumps were forming all over their bodies. "I guess this is our cue to go, hehe." Jessie said with pure fear than ran off but were struck by leaf tornado and psywave. "WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!"

"Huh, I thought that would be harder." Skyla said. "Me too." Diego replied. After they that they set up camp and made some food. Skyla and Leaf were preparing food while Ash and Diego were talking about pokemon tournaments. All of a sudden they heard rustling from some bushes. "What the fuck was that." Diego whispered to Ash. Ash shrugged and sent out Blastoise to water gun the bush. Blastoise fired a water gun at the bush and a brown haired boy with a camera around his neck came out. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TH- wait is that you Ash?" The figure asked. "Huh, no way! Todd!" Ash and Todd did a bro hug and Ash introduced him to everyone. "Hey guys I'd like you to meet Todd, my old friend I met at the start of my journey." Everyone greeted him but Todd looked around confused,"Hey Ash, where's Misty and Brock?" Ash's face went from happiness to anger and hatred. He explained the story of how he got betrayed to Todd and Todd was enraged and promised Ash that he would give them a price of his mind. "Hey Todd join us for lunch!" Todd agreed and they ate together. "So Todd, where are you going?" "I'm going to Celadon City, and you?" "Same, hey want to travel together for a bit?" Todd said yes and they all finished eating and prepared their tents. Diego and Leaf slept in one while Diego and Skyla slept in one as well and Todd slept alone in his.

Morning came and they all woke up and went back on the road to Celadon City. The weather was foggy so they couldn't see much and it was hard to get to the city but they managed. They made it to Celadon City and were greeted by people selling perfumes. They were Erika's assistants.

"Hello welcome! Would you like to try out our new perfume made by the beautiful Erika!" Leaf and Skyla squealed in happiness while the boys sighed, this was gonna be a long day.