Chapter 2.

Ariel

Not even a full 24 hours had passed and I was already laying in here drunk as ever, with thoughts running through my mind like crazy.

Broken glass from pictures that I had broken were all over the floor around my bed, and my feet had cuts all on them because I had been walking everywhere like an idiot all over the glass. My hands hurt and even have small pieces of glass stuck in them, and blood is on certain parts of my body because at a point in time I decided to throw myself on the floor with the broken glass.

My room looks like a tornado hit it, and I have no intent on cleaning it up. My body is weak, my heart feels like it's in millions of tiny pieces, and my chest hurts from the constant gasping for air and crying.

All of this that's happening had caught me off guard, and I wasn't prepared to deal with any of this. Maybe that's why I'm unsure on how the hell to act. Of course I've had previous breakups but I thought she was the one and I got myself so.. So... Wrapped up in her. Never make someone your happiness. Never give someone your heart.. They just throw it and stomp on it in the end.

My best friend, Cam, had came over last night after my meltdown in the closet, and lied with me for the rest of the night, talking to me and giving me advice as I cried and cried on her chest. She reminded me constantly that I was going to be okay and that I had a baby to live for. Of course, I know that.. but I guess it was obvious that I was about to let myself go last night. I'm supposed to be staying strong for myself, for Armani, for everyone.

She promised me that she would come back over tonight, but I asked her for a night alone. I said that I'd take this night to mope around and stuff, and that in the morning I'll try and get everything together. But, at the rate I'm going, I think I'll be doing downhill for a while. I have no desire to get up and be happy and productive. The feeling of love and happiness is gone and it left my home when Jaie did.

Over 20 small bottles filled with different types of pills sat on the night stand just waiting for me to pick them up, but I couldn't even move. My vision is blurry and sobs keep leaving my lips. I can feel the dry tear stains all over my face, and I keep getting heat flashes so I'm only in my bra and panties in this dark room; alone.

Armani had been sleeping on and off, so throughout the day I'd have to get up and take care of her while I sadly reeked strongly of alcohol. I put her to sleep about an hour ago though, so she should be asleep for the rest of the night.

I haven't eaten all day, so alcohol with an empty stomach isn't the best combination. I keep feeling nauseous and having sudden urges to throw up, but fortunately I haven't actually thrown up yet.

I want to speak to her.. So bad. I just want to know how she's doing.

I rolled over and groaned as I picked up my phone. I feel like I can't stop myself from what I'm about to do, and in the back of my mind I know that this is a bad idea.

I squinted and whined while unlocking my phone because of the bright light, then went to my contacts and clicked on Jaie's name, biting on my bottom lip before holding the phone up to my ear. Why was I calling her? I don't know.. what am I even going to say?

My heartbeat sped up more and more with every ring, and my body nervously shook a bit. She gets annoyed easily, so what if she was to yell at me and tell me to leave her alone? She's all I know.. Usually when I'm sad she's who I run to.. Shes the only one who really knows how to make me feel better.

"Hello?" She said lowly. My heart felt like it bursted open with butterflies, but I was still scared. She didn't sound sad or like she was having problems at all. She sounds pretty normal actually while I'm over here with a cracked voice, slurred words, sore throat and a stuffed nose. The thought of her not hurting the way I did, made my sadness turn slightly into anger.