Chapter 7.

Ariel

"So, how was the party? I've been here for hours and you haven't even mentioned it." Cam said while sitting on the computer chair across the room, spinning around slowly.

I guess maybe she suspected that something bad happened while I was there. But no, I actually really enjoyed myself. I got drunk off my ass and Kyla had to bring me home. But other than that, everything was good.

"It wasn't even bad actually." Was all I said. She stopped spinning and looked at me, waiting for me to tell her more.

I honestly didn't even really feel like talking about anything. I didn't feel like talking to anyone either. I'm not mad or sad or anything, I just don't feel like speaking.

To be honest, I miss Armani. A lot. I miss dressing her up every morning and laying down with her and Jaie; just us three lying in bed laughing and shit. Even when Jaie and I broke up and I was going through those rough few weeks. Armani was the only one keeping me alive and happy.

Now all I do is drink, fuck, smoke, party, and talk shit.

"What?" I asked, leaning against my headboard.

"Well, who all was there? What happened? What did y'all do? I need details bitch."

Oh god man. I don't feel like talking.

"Uh A lot of people, but I only stayed around Kyla, Ni- that one girl that I fucked at the club- ummm there was also my ex, Tray. I don't know if you remember ever hearing about her, but Kyla had got us connected and stuff again. She's trying so hard to bring my femimine side back out. It's pretty funny actually." I chuckled lowly while she nodded, playing with her hair.

"We just sat around, drank, and talked. Jaie never showed up and I'm glad because I was half sober so I probably would've gotten all in my feelings. But after Ni had mentioned her, I drank my damn life away. Ian wanna think about Jaie fuckin' someone and asking them for nudes.. that shit didn't sit well in my heart." I sighed while looking up at the ceiling, chewing on my lip.

Damn. Jaie. I miss you like hell, as much as I deny it.

Cam stayed quiet and I looked at her before picking up my phone. I looked at the lock screen and seen a bunch of messages from bitches I didn't want to talk to causing me to throw my phone back down and groan. Damn. My life is boring.

"Ain't shit to do." I mumbled. If Tray would text back faster, I might have something to do tonight. If she doesn't text back within an hour then I'm just gonna go out to a bar or something, and drink. Then call it a night. Yeah, I know.. my life is pathetic.

"Maybe you should go and get a job.. they're hiring at the club actually. You like going there, so you should be a bartender or something. Do something with all of the free time you seem to be having." In a way, I feel like she was throwing shots.. hm.

I looked over at her like she was crazy.

"A Job?"

My dad was lowkey rich and was a well known drug dealer, so really I've been just living off of his income my whole life. I rarely ever talk to him, but he always makes sure I'm good and that there's money in my bank account.

Cam nodded and I snickered.

"How about not." I shook my head, finally tossing my phone down beside me on the bed.