Chapter 11.

Ariel

"Wear a dress." Tray said as she smirked, walking into my closet looking in the very back at my feminine clothes. I rolled my eyes and got up walking in behind her. I hadn't worn a dress in forever and I wasn't trying to wear one tonight. Tray is trying to take me out to dinner, and then to the beach. I love the beach, so I agreed. She strongly likes my feminine side so she's been trying all night to get me to put on a dress for when we go. I kept saying no, but I might as well just give in because she's not letting me wear anything else. She's going to keep on bothering me as long as I put up a fight. She wants to go out somewhere, because we haven't talked much since we had seen each other at the party, and she wanted to catch up and talk and stuff. So what other good way to talk at dinner and on the beach? Sounds pretty good to me I guess.

She turned around and showed me a short red dress, a big smirk on her face as she tried handing it to me. I made a face and grabbed it from her, holding it up to my body.

"Um... How about not."

"Yes, you're going to look amazing in it. Go get ready."

I groaned and walked into the bathroom, closing the door before staring in the mirror. This means I need to get all cute and stuff and really, I'd rather throw on some basketball shorts and go to McDonald's or some shit.

I put on the dress and took my hair out of the ponytail that it was in, fluffing it around making it look cute and curly. I dug in the cabinet that was in there for a while until I finally found my bag of lipsticks and such.

I walked back in front of the mirror and put on a ruby red colored lipstick, then some mascara and stood there smiling at myself. I hadn't gotten all dressed up feminine like in a while, and I must admit I lowkey missed it.

I walked to the jewelry box that I had in the corner of the bathroom and put on a gold chain with a small diamond charm on it, then put on some diamond earrings and two gold bracelets. 

I slowly walked out of the bathroom and walked to my closet, grabbing some red bottoms sliding them on my feet. Once I finally walked out, I went straight to the mirror and jumped when I heard a loud, "Damn!"

I turned around and looked at Tray, her eyes wide and a big smirk on her face as she got up walking towards me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and stood behind me staring at the two of us in the mirror before grabbing her phone. She went to Snapchat and had began taking multiple pictures of the both of us, then moved away and told me to do certain cute little poses and took pictures of me. It was cute having my own little photographer.

"Okay now come on, I made reservations." She grabbed my hand and walked out of the house with her hand still with mine.

We walked out to the car and she opened the door for me, causing me to smile while letting go of her hand and getting in slowly. I placed my clutch in my lap and put on my seatbelt, smiling up at her while she closed my door and then jogged over to her side, getting in on the drivers side.

I licked my lips slowly and hooked my phone up to the Bluetooth, playing a random song.

-

I moved my fork around in my pasta as I waited for Tray to come back from outside. She had gotten a phone call and stepped out, not telling me who it was from. In a way, I find that rude. But.. I mean I guess.

Tray quickly walked back over, stuffing her phone in her pocket while sitting back down picking up her fork and knife. She had gotten a NY strip steak, and I got chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. She cleared her throat and looked at me with a half smile. My face was somewhat blank, and I continued swirling my fork around in my plate while shaking my leg a bit.