Chapter 6.

Ariel

"What do you call the weed head who is always high, going out to clubs, fucking, and drinking? Whatever or whoever that is, I am now classified as that. I'm the careless asshole who has lost all feelings completely and walks through life either high or drunk as hell, without a care in the world. And I honestly don't give a damn."

I finished reading my journal entry for the week to Rachel while she stared at me with wide eyes. It's been a month now, and I don't think that Rachel has liked the change in me that I've seem to have had. But, I like it. And that's all that matters.

I closed the journal and sat it down on the couch next to me as she wrote something down on her note pad. I raised my eyebrows and she cleared her throat before beginning to talk.

"So.. you're okay with the fact that your friends are leaving you and calling you an asshole?" I nodded and shrugged.

"I honestly don't give a damn. They wanna leave? Fuck 'em. Jaie left me without a care in the world so I honestly didn't think they would stay either."

"What about that one girl who brought you here? Monica was her name right?" She asked me, earning a nod.

"Well, monica hasn't been back around since the day she kissed me. A whole month ago. The bitch knew how she made me feel that day and then she just.. left." I hated talking about Monica. It always brought up a sensitive spot in my heart, just like when Jaie's name would come up.

Rachel sighed and closed her note bad before setting it aside.

"She didn't give you any type of reason on why she hasn't spoken to you? Are you sure you don't know why she hasn't?" I shook my head 'no' and she nodded slowly while looking at me; most likely trying to observe my face. If she was searching for answers to my carelessness, she wasn't finna find any. At all.

"I'll see you uh.. whenever." I said, breaking the silence that had fallen on the room. I grabbed my phone and notebook and walked out.

-

I fixed the tongue on my J's and closed the car door, locking it as I began walking towards the movie theater. I looked pretty fresh if I do say so myself. Yes, yes I do.

A girl that I had met sometime last month, Kourtney, invited me to the movies. Usually I don't go out to places like this, but I said yeah just so she could shut the fuck up. She had been bugging me about the shit for weeks, so I finally just gave in. She's actually a pretty cool girl. She's a stem, and as I watch the way she acts sometime she reminds me of myself. My feminine side, and my dominant side.

It's sad that I don't remember where I met her at, and I barely even remember the conversations that we've had because most of the time I'm drunk out of my mind. Or loaded as hell; so yeah. Don't ask me to remember things for you because I most likely never will at the rate my dumb ass is going.

Once I finally reached the front, she was already there looking good as ever. I could tell that she wore a short dress on purpose, and it looked damn good. Every time we went somewhere I'd finger her. Her pussy was tight as hell and always managed to seem even tighter than the last time. She was my go-to when I didn't feel like fucking anyone else.

"Hey ma." I smirked while licking my lips, giving her a side hug. She wrapped both arms around me though, making me fully hug her in a way.

"Si!" She cheered, and I chuckled softly before placing my arm around her lower waist, nodding my head in the direction of the ticket booth. I don't want to stand out here and talk for hours. I'd actually like to watch a movie while I'm here, since I never come in the first place.