Chapter 5.

Ariel

"No, I'm done like, it doesn't even matter anymore!" I yelled as I snatched off my chains and my shirt. Cam followed closely behind me, trying to talk to me gently but I wasn't having it. I had gone from being sad, to being completely mad.

"Like how could that dumb bitch man?" I continued my rant, but stopped myself while taking deep breaths. Cam huffed and moved aside as I kicked my shoes off.

I don't even know why I was so mad. Like yeah I can be upset but man, I'm like literally wanting to kill someone.

Maybe it's because I've been this bitch's fiancé for a while and we were dating three years and you're just gonna make me look like a clown?

"Look,  you just need to let it go." Cam sighed while she sat on the bed uneasily.

"No!" I screamed, walking into the bathroom and slamming the door closed. I locked it and sat on the floor with my head in my hands.

Damn, this girl really has me seeming like I'm going insane.

"You know I don't like when people fuck with my best friend, but there are some things that just need to be let go. You say all the time that you're gonna restart and be better and move on with life! Focusing on old people from the past who are a bunch of fucking jokes is not going to help yo-"

I tuned her out and groaned. I was still a bit dizzy, but I feel like the shit that had went down earlier snapped me the fuck back to reality. I can't cry, and I don't feel sad.. I'm just.. angry.

Everyone laughed like some shit was actually funny. Shit wasn't funny. They should know how much I loved Jaie and seeing her with strippers and having her even have the audacity to stand in front of me and act like I was a nobody really felt like another stab in the heart. Not like she cared.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the door, going deep into thought for a while.

"Baby, open the door." I heard Cam speak lowly as she softly knocked on the door. I slowly got up and opened the door, standing face to face with her.

"Hm?"

"You shouldn't be letting them ruin the great night that you were having! I seen you go to the bathroom with that cute girl! Tell me about it!" She smiled big and grabbed my arm, pulling me towards my bed.

One thing I've always loved about her is that she doesn't dwell on the bad moments, she likes to change the subject and move onto happy things after while.

We both lied down and looked at each other, laughing constantly while I told her about the events that had gone down earlier tonight. She was way more hyped than I was about what had happened with Ni.

"And then when all her juices came spilling out of her- maaaan! That shit was good as fuck! Man I'm finna be addicted to sex now watch." I joked, replaying what had happened over and over in my head.

I was so hyped because you know, I had never done all of that shit before. The only girl I've ever been with sexually was Jaie. Maybe that's why I held onto her for so long, I was attached. But, finally fucking someone else had my head all the way boosted up. I really feel like somebody's daddy.

-

-

Next morning

"Oh fuck! Si- mmm daddy!"

I smirked as I gripped her hair, pulling her back towards me each time I thrusted into her causing the headboard to frequently hit the wall. I gripped and smacked on her ass, making it turn a tomato red color. I bit my bottom lip and let her moans fill my ears as she arched her back and started throwing it back on my strap. She gripped onto the sheets and screamed an earpiercing scream, telling me that she was "so close" before all of her juices ended up flowing all over the sheets.