Chapter 15.

A few Days Later

Ariel

I reached in the backseat and grabbed Armani's car seat, slowly taking it out of the car. I always hated bringing her back to Jaie's house. Not that I thought Jaie's house was bad or anything, but I always miss my babygirl. It's crazy how much more she begins to look like Jaie as days pass. Yeah, I know she had the baby but she doesn't seem to have any traits of the sperm donor. That's good though, I always wanted my future child to look like her.

Armani made me happy. When she would think she could crawl fast and try to get away from me, and how her little laughs and giggles made my heart warm every time. She's got to be the happiest baby I've ever seen, which is crazy because her parents are two fucked up ass idiots.

"Ugh ion want you to go princess." I poked out my bottom lip while looking down at her as I walked up the walkway to the house.

Armani didn't pay me any mind. She just tried to reach up and play with the toys that were hanging from the handle of her car seat while dropping on herself. I chuckled to myself and rang the doorbell.

A few seconds passed and Jaie came and opened the door. She smiled at me, then looked down excitedly.

"'Mamas!" She cheered as she grabbed the car seat from me. She walked into the house and I followed behind, tossing my keys onto the coffee table.

I smiled and watched the two of them, Armani smiling as soon as she seen Jaie's face. Damn, if Armani had teeth her and Jaie would have the exact same smile.

Armani's giggles filled my ears as Jaie took her out of her car seat excitedly. I watched them with a smile on my face for a while, but that smile fell when I looked up and seen Chris walking out of the kitchen with a bag of chips. Her eyes got wide and she furrowed her eyebrows, putting her bag of chips on the table.

Yeah bitch, I'm the babydaddy.

Chris walked closer and didn't say a word. Neither did I. I knew she probably had a million questions running through her mind, just like I did when I discovered she was the bitch that was taking Jaie from me day by day. I guess I can't be mad at Chris though. Remember I always said she was coo people? Yeah, she is. And she's always been nice so I know that if Jaie does give her heart to Chris, Chris would probably take care of it.

I nodded my head and she did the same, then I put the diaper bag on the couch. I feel mad, but I don't have a right to be. Right?

I cleared my throat and turned towards the door, speaking as I began walking out.

"I'll see ya tomorrow. I'm comin' to get her."

Jaie nodded and put her attention back on Armani as I walked out.

It's funny how when Chris is around I'm a nobody to Jaie but I've been coming over and taking care of her and the baby for about two months now.

Damn man..

-

"Si, where you been?" Shay said as she dapped me off.

"Baby mama drama." I said while I walked into the warehouse. I dapped off everyone else while shay furrowed her eyebrows.

Gany chuckled and got up, walking out.

"Nigga, you don't even have a dick. How in the hell you got a babymama?" Shay asked.

Mj and Rica both laughed, and so did I while I sat on the couch. Shay came and sat next to me still looking at me like I was crazy.

"Mane, She was my fiancé and one day we decided we was gonna have a baby, so we went and got a sperm donor and all that. Then once the baby was born, I signed that birth certificate."