Chapter 17.

Ariel

"Mane okay. I guess" I said as I hung up the phone in Jaie's face. We were talking about the whole 'Aniyah' situation. She told me over and over about how her feelings weren't there for Aniyah and how Aniyah should've known that. Jaie denied everything and basically talked hella shit about Aniyah and I'm just tired of hearing it. Because five minutes ago, I was on the phone with Aniyah since she was fuckin' begging me to call her and she went on and on about stuff 'slim' tells her. About how Aniyah is her wife, they'd be together if Jaie was ready for a relationship but once Jaie is ready she'll let her know. Jaie is always calling her baby and all this other cute shit.

Really, I wouldn't even care and the only reason I'm trying to hear both sides of the story is because my 'friend' made a long ass post about how she's feeling my ex AFTER she said she'd get over her. So like.. yeah. What Jaie does and doesn't do isn't any of my business. Really, I'd rather not know what Jaie is doing because I'm still sensitive to her and it still hurts to hear about what she's out doing when I'm really not doing anything but taking care of her and Armani so she should be appreciating me and being all over me and shit. Not these other people.

I scrolled down my recents and called Aniyah back, then rolled my eyes once her excited ass voice rang in my damn ear.

"Holaaaaaa!"

"Yea, well I jus got off the phone with slim and apparently she ain't tell you shit like what you was tellin' me."

"What! I could send you screenshots!"

"Honestly, I don't want them. I just know one of you is lying but it doesn't even matter. At all."

I hung up and threw my phone down with a dramatic sigh, then looked at Cam who is lying on my bed kicking her feet up in the air, staring at her phone with the biggest smile on her face.

If I didn't mention it before, Cam is dating my cousin. My cousins name is Kiara, and Kiara honestly ain't no good. Cam knows that but she still sticks around.

Y'all haven't met my cousin yet because we stopped talking for a while. I don't know where she's at or what she's doing, but I feel like it could have something to do with Jaie and I.

When Jaie and I met, she and my cousin were close ass friends and my cousin always told me to stay away from her and shit like that. I'm older than her but she's the damn dyke and I'm not so she always tries to act like my dad.

But since I never listened to her, and I went after Jaie; my cousin and I have never been the same. Sometimes she can't even stand to be around me because she's so damn angry at me for ever messing with Jaie. But Jaie made me happy, and I went for it.

"You know what Jaie told me the other day?"

"What did the bitch tell you? I just know it ain't no damn good"

Okay so..

I sat on the couch, eating chips and watching the football game that was on. I don't even like football but shit, whatever. I heard the stairs creek a bit and I looked up seeing Jaie coming down slowly. Once she was finally down here, she say next to me and looked like she had something to tell me.

"Hm?"

"I just wanted to make sure that you knew this was a 'no feelings attached' type thing right?" She asked, and furrowed my eyebrows.

Well.. okay then.

I didn't want her to get upset or anything, so I nodded my head.