Chapter 19.

Ariel

I looked to my side and watched as Jojo took off her shirt and shorts, revealing her bathing suit. I took off my shirt and basketball shorts, laughing when she made a face at my colorful ass swimming trunks.

"Don't hate on the pride flag." I laughed and she straight faced me.

"Now why would I hate on your bright ass shorts when I rep that?" She tilted her head to the side and I walked closer to her, laughing and gripping her waist while leaning down placing a kiss against her lips.

"Hey guys!"

I turned around and seen Aniyah and smiled.

Me, Jo, Aniyah, and A girl who niyah called 'Storm' had all decided to meet up. I guess Aniyah and Jo are friends. They had met through Jaie, and all clicked and became friends.

Storm I guess is Aniyah's new lil boo thang, and I'm honestly happy for her. I haven't talked to niyah much these last few days since she had came over and Jaie went off on her and shit, but she didn't seem to be holding anything against me. So I guess we're all good now.

I pulled a water gun out my bag and ran and jumped in the pool, everyone following behind me.

"Aye that's not fair how come you didn't bring me one!" Jojo yelled at me and I laughed and squirted her in the face with it. She screamed and went underwater then swam over to me trying to grab my legs. I laughed and tried swimming away, but she grabbed my leg and pulled me under water causing me to let go of the gun and try to grab at air like a dumb ass.

Once I finally came back above water and wiped off my eyes, I was shot in the face by the water gun.

"Aye how you finna steal my shit!?" I yelled while laughing and wiped my eyes. Aniyah was standing in front of me with the gun pointed at me.

"Hey don't shoot my baby!" Jojo screamed and laughed while tackling Aniyah into the water. Aniyah let go of the gun and I snatched it back, shooting it at her while her and Jojo play fought and tried to push each other under water.

"Go baby! Beat her ass! Get her!" I changed, and Storm did the same before getting out and grabbing her phone, beginning to record it.

"Si, get in on the action!" She laughed and I tossed the gun behind me before swimming up in the middle of them getting all up in the play fight. They both looked at each other and winked before pushing me underwater.

"Aye!" I screamed as I kept trying to come back up, and they laughed while both pulling me back up. I coughed a bit and straight faced them while they laughed like there was nothing in this world that was more funny. Storm even laughed too.

"Awww baby you'll be okay." Jojo giggled as she grabbed my hand and swam with me to the edge of the pool while I caught my breath.

"Nah. Now it's your turn lu bad ass." Said as I began reaching for her. Her giggles filled my ears as she tried to swim away but I gripped her waist and pulled her to me, my face in her neck while she stood there and slashed in the water. I chuckled and began kissing on her neck with my hands still resting on her waist underwater.

"Siiiiii!" She screamed before letting out a moan and leaning against me.

"They getting freaky in the pool!" Aniyah screamed and soon I seen a flash. Storm took a picture and I laughed and moved. I looked at Jo and she was looking at me with wide eyes.

"You made me horny." Jo whined.

I smirked and winked at her before mouthing 'later' and swimming away.