Chapter 30

Grace

It's awkward. We had no idea that Camille was going to invite Beth, her best friend but we should have expected it. To make matters worse Beth's date is Dylan. Sarah's ex boyfriend. Now Sarah, Jay, Cam and I are on one side of the living room. While Camille, Shane, Beth, Dylan and David are on the other side.

"Okay" Camille says. "Who's hungry?"

We all raise our hands. 

"Okay" I can warm up some frozen pizzas I have in the freezer." She stands. "I'll be right back."

As soon as she leaves it gets even more awkward. Beth glares at Sarah and I. She throws her red hair over her shoulder as she follows Camille into the kitchen. 

David grabs a chair and plops it next to me. "How was the dance?"

"It was good." I tuck a loose curl behind my ear. "I had fun."

He narrows his eyes. "Why is it that I don't believe you? Besides if you would have been my date when I was in high school you wouldn't be doubting yourself on wether you had fun or not."

I blush. I focus my gaze on Sarah. She smirks wiggling her eyebrows. I glare at her to stop. It's embarrassing because he can see her doing it.

Camille re-enters. "Okay my plan for tonight is to play a game." She smiles innocently pulling out a bottle of vodka from behind her back.

Dylan and David whistle pumping their hands in the air. "Yes" David yells, he winks at me leaning towards me. "Get ready to spill all your secrets"

I laugh nervously. I've drank a couple times before but never to the point where I've gotten drunk. I meet Shane's gaze to find him already looking at me. I smile to be nice but he doesn't smile back, he just stares.

I look away. Sarah pulls on my sleeve to get my attention. "You don't have to drink if you don't want to I know you don't like it too much."

"Okay" I feel relieved that she said that but I still don't know how the others will react if I don't drink.

"Okay everyone lets make a circle. Boys if you could please move the couches that would be great."

The boys groan but still do what she says. Everyone makes a circle around the floor. Sarah and David are on either side of me. Jay is next to Sarah then Beth is next to Jay then it's Dylan, Camille, Cam and finally Shane, who is next to David then back to me.

Camille sets an empty bottle in the middle. "So we're not playing spin the bottle where you kiss, were playing spin the bottle where you take a shot of alcohol. I'm going to go first. I'll spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to do the dare I assign them and take the shot, since it landed on that person."

"It has to be a dare?" Sarah asks looking around the room.

Camille frowns "Well I guess it can also be a truth."

"So what happens if we don't answer the truth or do the dare?" I ask

Camille smiles. "Then the person who doesn't do it well get a punishment by the person who spinned the bottle.