5. Bangtan

A/N: A bit of a long and boring chapter ahead :)

also, PLAYLIST!! ^^^

_______________________

Author's POV:

Hours had passed and Halla woke up and found herself covered in a thick layer of blankets.

Her eyes widened as she noticed a piece of bread and a mug of coffee beside her. There was also a note attached to it.

She picked it up and read it.

Did you like the coffee? Jin hyung made it. Don't forget to clean it up. We'll be home before evening. - Jungkook

Her mood boosted up a million times better and a smile crawled up her face as she read the note.

It hasn't been a day ever since she and Jungkook met and Halla didn't think that she'd miss him already.

Before anything else, Halla began stuffing the food inside her mouth.

HALLA'S POV:

I lingered my eyes around Jungkook's room. Even his room possessed his scent...

I miss him.

.

.

Wait, did I just miss him? Woah there, Halla... He's just here to help. Nothing else.

I averted my gaze back around the room. It's so different now because of the light coming from the window. He has a gaming PC matched with a gaming chair. His desk contained his camera, and some notebooks full of sketches.

The room definitely has a lot of space. His instruments are compressed in a corner. He even has a mini studio and a small fridge.

Jungkook must've felt good having this room for himself.

The beautiful scene of the Han river outside the window definitely makes me want to stay here.

The buildings that surround it were still the same, but this time, everything is covered in white. The snow is getting thicker and thicker by the hour. It's indeed winter. Still, it's breath-taking...

But suddenly I remembered that I still need to take the mug that I'm holding to the kitchen.

I dragged my feet and headed towards the door.

______________________

"Water break for 5 minutes!" Jhope instructed.

Jungkook dropped on the floor after a few rounds of practice. All the members are currently in their practice room, all of them were panting and sweating. Jhope continued teaching the dance steps to the others while Jungkook laid down on the floor, his eyes stared blankly on the ceiling.

He felt a bit frustrated as he kept on messing up on his parts earlier.

He couldn't focus, instead, his mind kept running back to Halla.

And he doesn't know why.

The more he tries to focus, the more he gets distracted.

Jungkook closed his eyes.

Why did he even do that? Why did he sneak her inside his home?

He had been asking himself the same question over and over the moment he carried Halla inside their home.

He then recalled the night he went out to get some fresh air...

(flashback story- Last Night)