20. Bang PD

"Bang PD-nim......?" I hear Jungkook hesitantly whisper behind me....

The man didn't answer, any form of response was absent, instead, the man's eyes just continued to concentrate on me.

I gulped. The way he stared with those wide eyes made me feel like I did a heinous crime of some sort.

I returned the gaze of the man and observed his facial structure... Why does he seem so familiar to me?

Later on, Namjoon came beside us and like Jungkook, his eyes also widened

"Bang PD-nim? What brings you here?" He asked a bit startled.

It seems like this man is well respected by the boys..... He's their CEO, perhaps?

The man blinked and finally came back to reality, realizing that Namjoon just called out to him, he shaked his head a bit before talking "Ah.... Namjoon. I just came from the company and decided to drop by for a visit...."

My palms started sweating constantly when Bang PD (as they called), returned his gaze towards me

"...I see you have guests..." he said and then his mouth formed into a smile.

I blinked multiple times at him. I was paralyzed for a second, not knowing what to do.

Suddenly, my mouth turned into an awkward smile and my body automatically bowed before him

"Um... Good evening sir..." I said, my voice turned out very weak as my shyness once again took over me.

I suddenly felt a hand cover my shoulder, I took a glance and it was Namjoon "Ah, by the way, this is a friend of Jungkook's.... Her name is---"

"Halla"

My eyes widened in shock as my name just came out from Bang PD's mouth just now.

I looked at Jungkook and Namjoon, and they, too, are at loss of words. I hear Bang PD chuckle a bit and my confused face quickly turned back to him.

He shot me a warm smile "....I heard a lot about you from your CEO. It's good to finally see you in person...." 

I gawked and opened my mouth, but no words came out... I was unable to speak because of the shock...

"I-it's nice to meet you too, sir...."

Damn, I stuttered...

Bang PD chuckled once again, and then I feel Jungkook pulling me gently to the side to make way for their CEO to walk through "Bang PD-nim, why don't you go inside?" jungkook said

Bang PD shooked his head while smiling "No I'm fine, Jungkook.... I just came to take Namjoon for a quick snack outside..." Bang PD replied while looking at Namjoon.

Namjoon flinched at the mention of his name, he seemed surprised "M-me...?" Namjoon asked just to clarify

"Yes.....You..." Bang PD replied, his eyes never leaving Namjoon "no need to bring anything... just come with me" Bang PD said as he fixed his winter coat.

Namjoon looked surprised as he remained motionless for a short moment.

Shortly after, Me and Jungkook watched Namjoon grabbing his coat and beanie before heading outside.

He stood beside Bang PD and both of them bid us good-bye before disappearing into the dark and snowy road.

Jungkook quietly closed the door and looked at me with worry in his eyes.

"You okay...?" I asked, lifting up my hand, gently caressing his cheek.

Jungkook sighed deeply before looking at me again.