17. Far Away

A/N: hopefully you guys would enjoy this chapter as much as I did while writing it 😊

______________________________

Author's POV:

Suga sat alone in his room.

He quietly sipped his coffee as he stared blankly at the notebook in front of him.

His eyebrows quirked as he thought deeply on how he ended up being alone at home today.

Oh yeah, right.... he tripped yesterday and ended up with a bandage wrapped around his ankle...

Even Halla got tagged along with the BTS members when Jungkook insisted to sneak her inside their practice room at Bighit.

Suga scoffed as he remembered Jungkook's pleading face earlier.

They should be thankful that they have storage rooms at the back that girl can hide into... He thought.

Suga sipped his coffee once more, however, the sudden sound of the door bell ringing made him jump and almost spill his coffee on his shirt.

"Dammit" He cursed, wondering who the hell would pay him a visit.

Suga groaned and carefully stood up from his seat, the table served as a support for him to stand properly.

He carefully dragged his foot outside the door.....

...And then the second doorbell came ringing...

Suga groaned in frustration as he struggled to make his way down the stairs.

One by one, he carefully landed his foot on each step.

Finally, Suga had reached the ground and started dragging his foot towards the door, with the coffee still in his hand...

...And then the third ring of the doorbell came vibrating in his ears.

Suga is not happy with this.

"Arghh... YA! CAN'T YOU WAIT?! fuck...." Suga shouted from the living room.

His mood had just been destroyed. He swore to himself once he opens the door, he'll make sure to give whoever is outside a sprain on both ankles so that person will feel the same pain he felt while going down the stairs.

He swore he didn't took this day-off to entertain guests....

Suga swung the door open with a scowl on his face. He thought the person was going to be just a random delivery man or someone unimportant to him....

...but standing before him is a female with long wavy hair looking at him with a nervous expression on her face....

Suga was surprised at the girl's sudden appearance, he raised an eyebrow at her and noticed her holding a large bag filled with clothes.

The girl looked somewhat familiar.... like he had seen her before somewhere.......

"Ya, who are you and state your purpose" Suga said as he leaned on the door frame, somewhat intimidating the girl.

"A-ah, sorry..." the girl bowed at him in a shy manner.

"My name is Yujin.... I was told that Halla is here. I just want to give these clothes back to her..." Yujin said raising the bag in her hand.

Suga raised an eyebrow at Yujin and then spoke "She's not here right now. You can wait for her to come back or you can just come back here tomorrow..."