13. Yuna Kim

NEXT DAY - MORNING

Halla's POV:

I half-opened my eyes as the rays of the sun had woke me up from my sleep.

Jungkook's presence was no where to be found as I felt the cold empty space beside me.

He probably woke up early to head to their studio...

I groaned and spread out my arms across the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling..

Everything is so surreal...

Yesterday I felt like riding on a never ending roller-coaster full of ups, downs, and curves. Until now I'm still convincing myself that everything that had happened was real ever since I met Jungkook at the han river..

Yesterday, he told me that he loved me...

I blushed while remembering him and his soft lips on mine.

Never in my life had I thought that I would come to this point in my life... I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world..

Even bangtan became a part of my life, another surprise.

The voice of rap monster last night still echoed in my ear. 'welcome to the family, halla... '

I blinked at the ceiling with a blank expression.

Starting today, I am a member of this household.

Multiple thoughts had crashed landed on my head as I deeply wondered what living with bangtan will be like now that they are aware of my presence...

I quickly sat up, brushing off the thought.

I almost forgot that I have training today....

I looked at the clock.

I'm late.
.
.
.
Another bad morning at musick, I believe.

___________________________

I slid my way down the ladder and quickly sprinted across the small street outside.

Jeon Jaehee is going to kill me.

The weather was a bit sunny today, though, it's still freezing.

I made my way towards the corner of the street and before I could turn to the corner, someone accidentally bumped into me.

I winced my eyes in pain and covered my head, trying to balance my whole body from falling.

And when I opened my eyes, my mouth also did the same.

"Yuna-unnie...?" I blinked as the one who I bumped into was no other than our rapper.

I missed her...

But something feels off.

... I looked at her and thought that she was going to be surprised to see me...

But the expression on her face wears a frown along with sad eyes...

She looked like she haven't got any sleep..

I suddenly became nervous.

But still, I smiled. I was overwhelmed to see her again.

"Yuna-unnie!" I gave her my sweetest smile and spread out my arms preparing to hug her.

Her expression didn't change, she still bore that sad expression on her face.

My smile immediately vanished when Yuna blocked me from hugging her using her hand.