10. Ghost?

Author's POV:

Jhope opened his eyes. The noise coming from the kitchen disturbed him and woke him up from his slumber.

He scratched his head, deeply wondering who the hell would wake him up at this time of the night.

Annoyed, Jhope sat up from the living room's couch, wanting to check the source of the noise, he rubbed his head while at it.

He walked towards the kitchen, and saw a bright light coming from the fridge.

Jhope blinked a few times. He was bothered by the fact that no one was standing there.

Jhope then rubbed his eyes, trying to check if what he's seeing was right.

He decided to walk closer to see the refrigerator at a better angle...

And what he saw was a woman with long hair sitting in front of the opened fridge.

Startled, Jhope stared at the female more than he should have.

"g-g-ghos... g-g..." His body couldn't move. Fear is now taking over him.

His eyes grew even larger and his body started trembling when the female turned around and looked at him in the eye.

"GAHH!" Jhope immediately jumped backwards.

Halla was alarmed by this, she quickly stood up scaring the latter even more.

She paused for a moment trying to analyze what was going on.

Jhope slowly raised a trembling finger towards Halla "y-you're....a g-ghost!" he said with his eyes still widened.

Halla tilted her head to the side, raising her eyebrow in confusion.

Then finally, Jhope threw one last "WAHH!" before running away to his room, leaving Halla confused.

As soon as Jhope was gone from her sight, Halla closed the fridge and threw out the apple that she ate.

She came back to Jungkook's room and found him sleeping peacefully in his bed.

Halla slid herself on the space beside Jungkook.

And found herself drifting away, completely brushing off the fact that she had come face-to-face with one of the bts members.

And before she could wander off completely to dreamland, a muscular arm made its way around her waist.
__________________________

THE NEXT DAY

Halla's POV:

I stood in front of the familiar door, looking up at the sign that says "Practice room for WHITE"

I frowned. Back then it used to be "Practice room for The Ark"

I sighed. Today's my first day of training with WHITE and I'm not looking forward to a new and happy beginning.

Jungkook had went out to their studio to practice. And here I am, back in the dirt.

I straightened my back and held the door knob, taking a deep breath before going in.

Somehow, Somewhere deep down inside me hoped, even in the tiniest bit, that I'll be able to see the faces of Minju, Yuna, Yujin, and Jane again.

But I stepped inside, frowning as the first thing I saw were three unfamiliar faces.

Their eyes are now focused on me, I gulped.

One of the three girls stood up and started walking towards me.