6. The Two of Us

A/N: Get ready for the cheesy scenes~

Musicbox playlist for you guys this time! ^^

________________________________

Halla's POV:

Jungkook handed me a coat and a pair of gloves. I look at him with big eyes.

He's already dressed and ready for going outside, though I don't understand why he is holding a small lamp.

He must have noticed my surprised look as he raised his head to meet my eyes "It's cold outside. You better wear these." He half-smiled pointing at the garments he just handed me "I know a nice place to relax, I think you'll love it." He then turned around and scooted over the window.

The next thing I know, he's gone.

Why is he doing this...

I wore the coat and the gloves, then followed right after him.

________________________

The time spent walking beside each other involved stolen glances and absolute silence. The snow trailed along the side walks, and the street lamps glowed a dim light.

I watched as Jungkook walked ahead of me, not even stealing glances at me, or on anything. He just kept heading straight. He walked so casually as if he wasn't a famous idol of some sort. Not even pretending to hide from anyone.

People made way for the tall Jungkook, followed by the cowering me. Who is now being glared at by the people on the street. I gulped as I avoided their gaze.

I looked at Jungkook and caught him glance at me. He just smirked and headed straight on.

I followed him as I wondered the unknown. I don't know what kind of place he is talking about, but trusting him is definitely something I had learned ever since I step foot inside his room.

I let him guide me from now on.

_____________________

We had been walking in silence for about 20 minutes now.

Soon, I found myself walking in the middle of a forest path. A completely foreign one to be exact. The place looked like it hasn't been touched yet.

It was dark, but fireflies were scattered everywhere giving the forest a dim glow, almost looking like fairy lights.

Jungkook finally turned on the lamp he had been holding ever since we left. The lamp glowed and gave guidance to us.

I looked ahead, the trees were lined up across from each other, forming an arch for us to walk through. It was enchanting to look at, I felt like walking on a fairy tale.

Jungkook still hasn't stopped walking. Apparently, this isn't the place that he was talking about.

Where is the place it then?

We walked a few meters more and then finally, Jungkook stopped in his tracks.

I looked around and there were no longer trees that surrounded us, nor fireflies that flew with us. Instead, there was a field that extended towards the cliff, and the whole galaxy twinkling before my eyes.

The strong gust of the wind took my hood off as I gazed at the blue ocean beneath the field.

I couldn't put into words the view that I'm seeing now. It's too strikingly beautiful to be put into words. How come I only knew about this place now?

I gawked back at Jungkook, who is behind me all this time, he was gazing at me for some reason.

My heart felt warm because of his effort to take me here. The tears from earlier had already dried up, and a smile had crawled its way back to my face.