22. The Last Farewell

Halla's POV:

In this room full of tears,

There we stood with our hearts so close....

Yet so far away.....

My eyes only stared at you.....

As I found myself getting farther and farther.....

My hands reached out to you....

But the more I stretched,

The more you seem to disappear...

Tell me....

Why did fate play with us...

Only to break us apart in the end?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
<<<FLASHBACK - 1 hour ago

Author's POV:

December 24th, 2015- 11:50pm

"Hana...... dul........ seht.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
SURPRISE!!!"

Halla and the ark members shouted in unison as soon as the rest of Bangtan came through the door.

The boys had just came home after recording a Christmas special to be broadcasted on TV, and the girls had decided to give them a surprise party to acknowledge them for their hard work and kindness this Chrismas eve.

"Wahhh! Daebak! Thank you everyoneeee!" Jhope exclaimed and clapped his hands the moment he saw the large cake in front of them.

Each of the BTS members were happy and surprised at the girls' effort, everyone bowed and thanked them for the food they prepared.

"This is our Christmas gift to you guys! Happy holidays everyone!" Minju said with her bright energy spreading around the room.

"HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!" Everyone greeted in unison and began to take some slices from the cake.

The small party was going really well as time went. Everyone was enjoying their time talking, eating, and laughing all at once.

Halla and Jungkook sat next to each other and were shoving spoonfuls of pudding onto each other's mouths.

Ever since yesterday the bond between the two had grown unconditionally. They had finally found the contentment that their hearts had longed for.

And tonight, they had celebrated their first Christmas together, and it never had been so much better...

...Or so they thought....

A loud bam on the door was heard throughout the whole household, causing everyone in the room to stop and turn their heads towards the unexpected visitors who had just arrived and destroyed the beautiful moment.

Halla was the last one to turn her head, and her eyes completely widened as she stood frozen at the horrifying sight.

__________________________________

Halla's POV:

No....

Freaking....

Way.....

"Missed me, Halla?"

The voice of our CEO echoed throughout the whole room. Bang PD was standing beside him, along with a number of bodyguards behind them.