16. Unsteady

Halla's POV:

You probably wouldn't believe it.

Today, I sneaked Jungkook inside the practice room of MusicK.

Thankfully, the staff who saw us at the hallway thought he was just a trainee.

The WHITE members went back to their hometowns to spend the holiday break with their families...

..which leaves only me and Jungkook in the practice room.

This will probably be my last practice in here because the training will resume after the New Year when the WHITE members return.

I focused my gaze back on Jungkook, who's sitting on the corner, leaning his head against the wall.

He really shouldn't be here, but he wouldn't let me go earlier when I was about to leave. He said he'll be my bodyguard, what a dork.

I tied my hair up into a pony tail and set up the camera equipment along with the speakers.

I was told to record a dance practice today, so I decided to perform a dance I did back then with Jane, Minju, and Yuna.

Exo's "History"

I threw one last glance at Jungkook, making sure that he won't cause any sort of mess while i'm recording.

And thankfully, he behaved according to will.

He just remained quiet, looking at me with a pout. I thought he looked cute rounded up in the corner like that, he looked like a lost kid waiting for his mom.

I laughed at him and then proceeded to roll the camera in front of me.

_____________________________

AUTHOR'S POV:

The strong sound of the intro echoed from the speakers.

Jungkook grinned as he watched Halla welcome the dance in a powerful manner.

He gawked in amazement.

He's been with her all this time and he almost forgot that she's also a dance machine especially when it comes to boy group dances.

Her moves are so clean and powerful.

Jungkook compared her to a living oxymoron. Her physical appearance is so feminine and sweet, but when she dances, a strong and powerful aura comes out of her.

Halla synchronized with the sound of the rythm, she gave all her strength at every movement.

Jungkook felt so proud and amused as he watched her dance perfectly.

The song isn't an easy one to dance to. Not anyone can pull off Exo's choreographies. 

But then we have Halla, who almost looked like a long lost member of a boy group. She even dances manlier than any other boys out there.

Jungkook's grin widened.

Halla is a hard worker indeed...

As soon as the song finished, Halla quickly shut off the camera.

Jungkook watched her walk to the space beside him, she leaned against the wall and slid herself down on the floor. Jungkook can hear her panting from the whole dance routine.

Luckily, he brought a water bottle along with him, he knew she needed it, and Jungkook felt so proud of himself as he pulled it out from his small backpack.

The word 'desire' quickly printed on Halla's face when she saw Jungkook open the water bottle, she never knew that she would need a water bottle this much.