19. Butterfly

Halla's POV:

The first thing I saw is Namjoon's shocked face followed by the others. The clothes they wore earlier from the performance are now gone and all of them are now dressed in casual clothes.

"Halla--" Jungkook appeared from behind, but then he stopped moving as soon as he saw us.

I am so dead. 

I just bit my lip hoping for the best to come.

Minju and the rest quickly stood up in surprise and bowed to them. "Um... we were just about to leave.... please excuse us..." I hear Yuna say and gestured the other three to follow her outside.

I proceeded to lead the girls towards the door but then Namjoon blocked us from going further. 

"Wait... we were just about to have dinner.... why don't you join us?" he said.

I immediately felt my hand being squeezed by Yuna beside me. Even though, I'm not looking at her, I feel her screaming internally. This girl had always looked up to Namjoon, she must've felt so happy right now. 

I looked first at the girls and saw them smiling at me.

I then smiled at Namjoon and the rest of Bangtan "sure, a nice dinner would be great" I said to them. The next thing I hear is a silent squeal from Yuna.

A dinner with them wouldn't hurt, right? 

I hear Namjoon chuckle in amusement "That's great!  You're just in time because Seokjin is going to cook for us..."

Seokjin immediately flipped out at the mention of his name and widened his eyes at Namjoon in disbelief.

"Ya! Why me?!" Jin shrieked loudly enough for us to hear.

Namjoon quickly hit Jin's thigh and shot him a sarcastic smile.

I bit my lip as I did my best not to laugh at their silliness.

Jin groaned loudly and then walked to the kitchen "Taehyung come help me"

Taehyung widened his eyes and proceeded to follow Jin to the kitchen. 

_________________________________

Halla's POV: 

All of us who were left sat in a circle inside the living room.

The whole atmosphere started out with dead silence, and then slowly, small chatters, and chuckles grew bigger and finally turned into conversations and laughs.

And thanks to Jhope and Yuna, the mood within the room boosted up because of their bright energies. We just found out that they had known each other for a while back then, it's nice to see them talk to each other after a long time.

I smiled as everyone in the room began getting comfortable with each others' presence....

It was a calming view to watch.....

Yujin and Suga talking again and being shy around each other as Suga asked Yujin to listen and criticize his self-written songs and writings.....

Jimin and Minju sharing a cute exchange of aegyos. I notice Jimin smile brightly as Minju clumsily knocked over one of the decorations on the wall... Minju blushed deep red but then laughed along with Jimin in the end...

Rap monster joined in the interesting conversation of Yuna and Jhope. The three of them made a good chemistry and both Yuna and RM shared a conversation in English, which left Jhope confused at what they're saying....