8. Unexpected Call

A/N: PLAYLIST! ^^

_____________________________

Halla's POV:

Jungkook's camera flashed before my eyes. I blinked a couple of times as we watched the film come out from the camera.

Jungkook and I had rode a taxi to this place called "Dosan Park". It was a 20 minute ride from Bangtan's dorm. The Park is a very beautiful place that has several walking trails. They even have a flower garden, which is sadly covered in snow. 

I got worried when we first walked through the entrance, scared that people would get to recognize Jungkook. But everything went well, as there were only a few people around, mostly consisting of elderly couples and families. Nobody recognized us...

"Ah, it's perfect" Jungkook smiled as the photo came out nicely. He had been snapping pictures of me for a while now, he said he needed to practice for his secret portfolio. 

I played around in the snow and let Jungkook do his thing. "Halla, try to form a snowball and show it to the camera" Jungkook suggested as he adjusted the lenses.

I did as I was told and gathered a pile of snow in my hands, forming a cup shape. Jungkook set his camera ready and I shot him a wide smile as I held the pile of snow in my hands.

*click!* 

I looked at Jungkook as he held the photo that just came out "How was it?" I asked.

He looked at me with no expression, just a blank face.

"You suck at making snowballs" 

I slightly let my mouth drop open 

Did he just say that?!

Jungkook quickly covered his face right away as I started throwing snow balls at him. I smirked as I caught him off-guard, successfully hitting him in the face. 

I laughed as hard as I could. 

But then karma has its way to turn things around as white, cold grains of ice hit my face, causing me to fall down.

It's Jungkook who's laughing now.

I pursed my lips and wiped off the snow from my face.

I think Jungkook wants to play a game here...

Jungkook began running away as soon as he saw me stand up. 

We began running around the park, throwing each other piles of snow that we could gather. It was fun. Me and Jungkook hid from each other and would throw snow at whoever finds the other first. 

It was tiring, but I enjoyed it more than I expected.

After a long while, I grew tired of running and stopped in my tracks.

"Jungkook... let's stop.. i'm hungry" I said panting. And no response was coming.

"Jungkook?" I looked around, and there was no sign of him. 

My eyes scanned the whole area, and it suddenly grew quiet....

"Ahhh!"  I screamed as Jungkook came barging at me from behind, pushing me down on the snow, with him on top of me.

He laughed as we both fell onto the snowy ground.

I got annoyed and was about to scold him, but my eyes widened when Jungkook suddenly hugged me and turned our bodies around. I am now on top of him. He did it so fast and smooth, I almost didn't realize that we switched.