24. Love is not over

Somewhere around April 2016.....

Author's POV:

*TING!*

Euna hurriedly took out the bowl of soup from the microwave and gently placed it on a small tray. She took a deep breath, and soon, silence filled up the small kitchen as she began stirring.

"Unnie" a voice called out.

Euna looked up, and found Jane staring at her, already wearing her pajamas. "What is it, Jane?" the elder asked.

Jane furrowed her eyebrows as she watched Euna prepare the food "It's already 11pm, why are you making dinner now?"

Euna suddenly stopped stirring and gave her dongsaeng a warm smile, "It's not for me, Jane."

Jane quickly bit her lip, "It's for her, isn't it?" She said, seemingly not surprised. Euna nodded and looked down, a sigh escaping her lips

"...she hasn't gone out of her room, Jane.... It's been two days.... her homeroom teacher's getting worried too..."

Jane frowned, unsure of what to say. "Let's just give her some space for the time being..." said Euna. With one last nod, Jane then proceeded to her room, giving one last glance at the door beside hers, before disappearing.

Euna, on the other hand, watched the younger enter her room. She let out one final exhale before placing down a spoon beside the bowl of soup.

Euna's POV:

4 months.

4 months had already passed, and the memory from that night still remains fresh in my mind.

December 25th.....

My vision darkens just looking upon that horrible night. It was very.....gloomy.

I remember, the moment I was thrown out of the car in front of my apartment, another car had followed right after.

My eyes automatically shut tight just remembering it.

That night....I couldn't believe my eyes. Another person was thrown out of the second car, followed by large bags.

Long hair, tall figure....

I almost refused to believe that it was really her...

My chest begins to ache as I remembered the loudest cry I had heard my entire life at that night.....the tears that filled the most sorrow dropping on the ground like pouring rain.

A tear subconsciously rolled down from my eye as I recalled the times when me and Jane had to see her in a lifeless state, staring at nothing, and then tears would suddenly come out from her eyes....

Seeing her like that, it crushes me everytime....

Right now, it's already been months. The best that we could do is give her all our support and love no matter what. With my part-time job, and Jane's parents providing us support for a living, the three of us have no one else to hold on to but ourselves.