25. Memories

>>>>>TIMESKIP

May 2017- Late Evening

Author's POV:

A full year had already passed...and to Jungkook, it seemed like forever.

He just got home a few days ago after touring from one country to another. It was indeed exhausting, yet fulfilling at the same time.

The whole year, the name of BTS had been rising around the world non-stop. As each day passed, more and more fans had come to get to know them and support their music. It was indeed a dream come true.

It was fun to be known... it was more fun to stand and perform on stage...

But to Jungkook, it was more overwhelming to be back home again together with his hyungs.

His room isn't any different from how he left it. Sure, gifts and new stuff would be delivered every now and then, but it's still his room. It's still him...

And there, in his gaming chair, he sat quietly... 

And in his hand....

Holds a picture...

A picture of a beautiful girl, with long black hair, playing in the snow....

His eyes remained glued on the picture that he kept in a span of more than a year.

How long has it been? He thought.

Jungkook let his mind wander as he continued to stare at her pictures, and after a brief moment, a deep sigh escaped his lips.

*SLAM!*

Jungkook quickly jolted his body up from his seat at the sound of paper being slammed on the table in front of him.

He looked in front at his desk, and there lays a hand holding a rolled up poster, Jungkook looked up, and found Jimin staring at him.

"Jimin-ah, what's that?" Jungkook asked, referring to the mysterious poster.

Jimin raised an eyebrow at the maknae, somewhat noticing the pictures in his hand before teasing him with another question

"Jungkook-ah, What's that?" Jimin's mouth suddenly formed a kind smirk as soon as he noticed Jungkook jump a bit from his seat, trying to hide the pictures he was holding a second ago inside his pocket.

"arghh, you caught me...haha" Jungkook said with a soft giggle, sighing a bit before looking back at Jimin. However, Jungkook's half-smile changed into a frown when he noticed Jimin giving him a worried look. 

"Jim----"

"I came across this while walking outside. Just thought it might come in handy for you." Jimin immediately cut-off Jungkook as he was about to call his name, which earned him a strange look coming from the maknae.

Jimin quickly caught Kookie's odd stare, he just gave his friend the faintest smile his could give. 

Although.... he couldn't help but feel worried. 

"Just....open the poster and see for yourself." Jimin followed.

There was a short pause before Jungkook shifted his gaze back to the poster in front of him. Slowly, he reached out to the mysterious poster, and unrolled it.