14. Quality Time

Author's POV:

It was a sunny cold morning and Jungkook is stirring his cup of coffee on the dining table.

Halla is still sleeping upstairs and he didn't bother to wake her up as she needed some rest.

Rap monster suddenly entered the kitchen and started mixing his coffee across Jungkook.

Jungkook somewhat noticed the leader giving him a curious look, like he wanted to ask something.

"Uh, hey Jungkook can I ask you something?" Namjoon finally spoke.

"Yeah, sure" Jungkook answered then sipped his coffee.

Namjoon hesitated before speaking "uh.. Nothing happened, between you two last night... Right?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him "like what, hyung?" He was somehow getting a grasp of what he meant, but decided to ask just for sure.

Namjoon chuckled at first and then proceeded "because.. You know.. I heard some noises last night and thought that you wer----"

"Hyung"

Namjoon stopped talking and stared at Jungkook in surprise

"We didn't" Jungkook gave the leader a wide grin, making sure that Namjoon got the wrong idea.

"Oh, okay.." Rap monster nodded and then proceeded to the living room with his coffee.

Jungkook sipped his coffee once more, and another member came and sat on the seat beside him.

He took a glance, it was Jimin.

Jimin was chewing a sandwich and noticed the maknae staring at him.

Jungkook wondered if Jimin is still mad at him.

Yesterday he didn't talk to him at all.

However, today, Jimin's aura seemed different. His eyes are now soft instead of that glare he throws at him everytime their eyes meet.

Jimin then swallowed the last piece of the sandwich he was eating and looked at Jungkook.

"Hey... " Jimin surprisingly greeted

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, somewhat shocked at his sudden greeting.

"Oh...hey" Jungkook replied.

Jimin then smiled at him, again after a long time.

"Um... I want to apologize about the other day..." Jimin said.

"I was being too nosy... I got worried so much it hurt me when I know that you're going through something and you're going through that alone..."

Jungkook parted his lips at what Jimin said.

"I know that something was off, but I didn't know that it was for Halla that you were doing all those odd disappearances..." Jimin followed.

"You could've told us what you were going through in the first place.... But then again, who are we to judge, right?" Jimin let out a small chuckle.

Jungkook was touched by his words. He continued to stare at him, the tension between them vanished in a glimpse.

"..I guess I just missed you and your stupid teasing haha..."

Jungkook smiled as he heard Jimin laugh.

"And I missed you and your small height" he teased and ruffled Jimin's hair.

Jimin squinted his eyes, but at the end, both of them laughed.

We can say that their friendship had now gone back to its roots and is now restored.

__________________________

On the other hand, Halla yawned as she stepped for the first time outside Jungkook's room today.

She scratched her head with eyes still droopy.

"Gumoniiiiiin!!"

Halla turned her head around completely wondering who that voice belonged to.

Jhope was smiling as he walked casually just behind her.

Halla was surprised, this is the first time that Jhope had acted normally towards her.

"Oh... Good morning, Hobi-oppa" Halla said with a husky voice.

"Halla! Come on let's eat breakfast!" He said with his mouth turning into a heart shape.

Jhope walked past Halla, then turned his head around.

"Oh yeah, sorry if I mistook you for a ghost. Let's forget about it, ne?"

Halla blinked, nodded and smiled "Ne.."

__________________________

Jungkook and Jimin pulled their gaze towards the stairs and watched Jhope come down followed by Halla.

"Good morning, Halla" Jimin greeted with smiling eyes.

Halla bowed shyly "good morning, everyone..." And then she proceeded to sit next to Jungkook.

Jin suddenly appeared out of nowhere wearing a pink apron and is holding a large plate.

"Wahh thank you Jin-hyung!" Jhope's eyes immediately lit up as he eyed the plate in Jin's hand.

"Ya go get your own, Hoseok. This is for Halla!" Jin said putting down the plate in front of Halla.

Halla opened her mouth in surprise. The plate contained a large fried omelette containing ham, spinach, and swiss cheese.

"Wahh daebak! This looks delicious! Thank you Jin-oppa" Halla smiled at Jin.

"Heyyy why is she the only one having an omelette? I haven't eaten too, hyuuung" Jhope whined while rubbing his stomache.

"Wae? Go make your own....

... And make sure you use raw eggs, because Hard-boiled eggs....

...Are hard to crack! HA HA HA!"

Jin let out his signature laugh, but the whole room just kept silent.

Jhope looked at him in disgust before walking towards the refrigerator and started preparing his food.

Jin, on the other hand, sat on the seat across Halla.

He noticed that Halla isn't eating yet.

"Halla, why aren't you eating yet? Aren't you Egg-cited to taste my cooking?" Jin asked trying to refrain from laughing at himself.

"I think you're jokes are scaring her, hyung" Jungkook said, mocking the elder.

"Ya!" Said Jin, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

All members in the room enjoyed their peaceful morning laughing and joking around the kitchen, while others who are out of the room just did their own thing within the household.

_________________________________

A/N: Hey everyone :)

So i'll be releasing a series of filler chapters starting from here. There will be about 4-5 of them so that I could add some depth on the main story line. 

Don't worry, I promise to make them enjoyable for you to read (plus, the ark will finally comeback on future chapters!) so stay tuned!

Have a great day! :***