When life was good

A/N Adam is not famous in this book.

Adam's POV

The 5th of March year 2013 Los Angeles

"Happy Birthday Meggie!" I said with a smile. She hid under the blanket and laughed. "Peter Pan can't find you now, oh no, I can see Captain Hook's ship!" replied Felix horrfield. "I'm not afraid of him!" said Meggie and sat up. "Our rebel girl!" I replied and ruffled her hair.

(Adam's daughter Meggie)

(Adam's husband Felix)

We went down to the kitchen and she opened her presents. "I love him, thanks daddy and papa!" said Meggie and showed us her Peter Pan doll. "You're welcome honey!" we replied.

 "You're welcome honey!" we replied

(Meggie's doll)

***

Later in the day came mom and Neil and she was so happy to see her grandma and uncle.

Felix wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. "I love to see her happy!" I said. "Same here!" he replied and kissed my cheek.

"We'll have afterwork tomorrow and I'll be home late!" I said. "It's okay and how about some cuddle when you're back?" asked Felix. "Sounds good!" I said and kissed his lips.

Meggie showed us her presents and Felix lifted up her. "You are the most adorable girl in the whole world!" he said and she giggled softly.

"She couldn't ask for an better family!" said Leila. "I'll never forget what the woman told us when we adopted her!" I said. "Poor girl!" replied Leila. "I hope they rot in hell!" I said coldly. "Yeah!" she said and platted my arm.

"I love my family so much!" said Meggie. "We love you too honey!" I replied. "Come daddy!" she said and took my hand.

She stood on my shoes and we danced around. Happiness shone in her dark eyes and I'm so proud to be her dad.

Such a beautiful family💕 I hope you liked this first chapter of my new book.

~MoonGlambert~