I want to be a boy

Tokyo's: POV

"Tokyo!" said Meggie and hugged me. "Hey sweetie!" I replied with a smile. "Your dad gave me this!" she said and showed me her Simba toy. "That was very kind of him!" I replied and she giggled softly.

"Meggie, it's time to take blood sample!" said Jennifer. "I don't like needles!" she replied. "I'm with you!" said Adam and she nodded. They went to a room and I walked to dad who was in the waiting room. I sat down next to him on the couch.

"I want to be a boy!" I said. "I'll support you!" said Sylvester. "Thanks dad!" I replied and he smiled. "I'll have my surgery today!" I said. "It will go well!" he replied. "Tokyo!" called a nurse and I stood up. "Wish me good luck!" I said. "Good luck!" replied Sylvester. I smiled and followed after her into the room.

***

"Wow, you look amazing!" said dad when everything was over. "Thank you!" I replied. "My awesome nephew!" said Tommy and I laughed softly. "It really suit you!" replied Adam. "I love your hair!" said Meggie.

(Tokyo now)

(Tokyo now)

"Thanks guys!" I replied. "You're welcome!" they said. "I've always loved the Kawaii style and someday I will visit Tokyo!" I replied. "Sounds good!" said Sylvester. "Yeah!" I replied.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your characters in my story. Tokyo is so cool💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~