I'm in love with him

A/N Tommy is 17 in this story

Adam's: POV

I've noticed that Tommy often sits alone on my lessons and doesn't pay much attention to what I'm saying. I haven't seen him at lunch either. I'm very worried about him.

"Can I have a word with you?" I asked after my lesson. "Sure!" said Tommy. I sat down in front of him and his beautiful chocolate brown eyes was surrounded by heavy makeup. What am I thinking? he's my student and he's too young for me.

"I want a honest answer, are you bullied?" I asked. "No, sir!" said Tommy. "Please, call me Adam!" I replied. "I'm not bullied!" he said. "You can tell me everything!" I replied and he nodded. "Do you mind if I'm eating my lunch in here?" asked Tommy nervously. "Not all!" I said and he smiled.

Someone knocked on the door and I opened. "Forgive me for interrupting, but this is my goddaughter Tokyo and she's starting today!" said Susan. "Welcome Tokyo, my name is Adam Lambert!" I presented and she shook my hand.

(This is Tommy's niece Tokyo)

"Tommy!" said happily and hugged her uncle. "Hey honey!" he replied. "I'll go in your class!" said Tokyo. "That's good!" he replied and she laughed softly.

"I have promised Tommy to let him eat his lunch in my classroom!" I said. "I understand!" replied Susan. "He's very quiet and it feels like he is outside!" I said low. "He'll tell you when he's ready!" she replied and called at Tokyo.

Me and Tommy ate lunch together but he was still quiet and avoid difficult questions. I will give him time, I don't want to stress him.

"Thank you Adam!" said Tommy. "No problem!" I replied. "See you again tomorrow then!" he said and I nodded. He gave me a smile before he went out.

***

"Daddy!" said Meggie happily when I came home. "Hey sweetie!" I replied and lifted up her. "How long do we have to stay here?" she asked. "Until I find a cheap apartment!" I said. "Okay!" replied Meggie and I kissed her forehead.

I couldn't stop thinking at Tommy or his wonderful eyes. I don't want to admitt it, but I'm in love with him.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story. Adam is in love with Tommy, how will this end? I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~