We can't be together

Tommy's: POV

I woke up by a scream and I covered my ears to shut out the sound. "Please stop, it hurts!" I screamed and tears ran down my cheeks. "Shut up you little shit!" said dad coldly and slapped me.

I checked my phone and I had unread text messages from mom and Isaac. Mom must be very worried.

Mom
Where are you Tommy? I'm so worried. Call me now Thomas. You have curfew for an month.

Isaac
We came home a bit earlier than planned. I have so much to tell you, see you later :)

Then came Adam down with Meggie and her body was shaking. He put on a song and she clamed down.

"Morning Tommy!" said Adam and smiled. "What am I doing here?" I asked confused. "We saw a film together yesterday and you fell asleep!" said Adam and made breakfast. "My mom has given me curfew for an month!" I replied with a sigh. "It's my fault, I shouldn't have asked you!" said Adam.

"How's Meggie?" I asked. "She's severely traumatized and sometimes she get panic attacks!" said Adam. "Sounds like me!" I replied low and he gave me a question look. "Where's the bathroom?" I asked quickly and he showed me the way.

I brushed my teeth and put on makeup. I tried to breathe normally, I don't want to have a break down in here. I unlocked the door and I looked around. I went into Adam's room of some strange reason.

I know I shouldn't be in here and it would be awkward if Adam saw me now. I was about to go out when I saw a box on the floor.

I opened the lid and picked up dark leather pants and transparent shirts. Why does he own these kind of clothes? I shook my head and put the lid back.

I went down and Adam smiled. "I should probably go home now!" I said. "I can give you a ride!" replied Adam. "But what if someone see us?" I asked. "They won't!" he said calmly. "I hope you're right!" I said.

"If you wasn't my student and a bit older, I would have fallen in love with you!" replied Adam. I kissed him and he looked shocked at me. "Tommy!" he said and pulled me away. "I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean it!" I replied witt crack voice.

"We can't be together, I can end up in prison for this!" said Adam. "I don't care, I love you Adam!" I replied. "Go home!" he said and I left without a goodbye.

***

"Where have you been?" asked mom strictly. "I slept over at Isaac and my phone died!" I lied. "I undestand completely!" said Dia. "Have I still curfew?" I asked. "You have school so no!" she said. "Thanks mom!" I replied and went up to my room.

I lay down on my bed and a happy feeling filled my body and I smiled happily. I was so in love with Adam.

Tommy kissed Adam and his mom thinks he's together with Isaac. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~