I'm not in love with you

Japan's: POV

I sold candy to the hotel guests when Zack came up to me. "You're beautiful today!" he said. "Thanks!" I replied. "I really like you!" said Zack. "I'm not in love with you, you are just twelve!" I replied. "Age doesn't matter!" he said. "Yes it does!" I replied annoyed.

"Your little brother is in love with a teacher!" said Zack. "What?" I asked. "He can't take his eyes off Adam, you must be very proud of your freak to brother!" said Zack with a grin. "Leave her alone!" replied Enzo strictly and he left. "Are you okay?" asked Enzo worried and I nodded.

"I'll talk to his mom!" he said. "You're my life saver!" I replied with a smile. "I will keep him away from you!" said Enzo. "Thank you!" I replied and he nodded.

***

"Tommy, is it true that you're in love with Adam?" I asked. "Yes and we're boyfriends now!" he said. "I'm happy for you!" I replied and gave my brother a hug. "I thought you'd be mad at me!" said Tommy. "I've seen that he makes you happy and that means a lot to me!" I replied and he smiled.

"Thank you for being the best sister in the whole world!" said Tommy. "You're so welcome!" I replied and we hugged each other.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I love their brother and sister hood❤️

I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~