This wedding is going to be so magical

Adam's: POV

"You're so beautiful!" I said with a smile. "Thanks daddy!" replied Meggie and danced around in her Sleeping Beauty dress. "How do I look?" asked Tommy and he was dressed as Prince Philip. "Gorgeous!" I said and kissed his lips. "You are gorgeous as well, Prince Eric!" he replied and I smiled.

"Cinderella!" said Meggie happily and hugged Sylvester. "Hey Aurora!" he replied with a soft smile. "This wedding is going to be so magical!" said Meggie and clapped her hands. "I agree!" I replied.

Then we went to Sleeping Beauty's castle and the priest began to talk. "I promise to love you Tommy Joe Ratliff until death do us apart!" I said. "I promise to love you Adam Lambert until death do us apart!" replied Tommy.

"You are now husband and husband!" said the priest. I kissed Tommy and the time stood still. He's my husband now and I couldn't be more happier.

***

"It was so wonderful!" said Meggie. "I'm glad you liked it!" I replied and kissed her forehead. "May I?" asked Tommy. "Of course!" I said and danced with him. Sylvester danced with Meggie and she laughed of joy. I will remember this moment forever.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story. Such a beautiful wedding💕 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~