Please papa, wake up

Meggie's: POV

-Flashback-

The 6th of March year 2013 Los Angeles

"It was an fun birthday yesterday!" I said. "I'm glad you liked it!" replied Felix with a smile. "I love you!" I said. "Love you too!" he replied. "Good night, papa!" I said and yawned. "Good night Meggie!" he replied and kissed my forehead.

He let the door stand a bit open because I'm afraid of dark. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later by the fire alarm and papa held me in his arms. I began to cry and he tried to comfort me while he ran.

The whole house was in flames and he covered my mouth with a towel. I knew the smoke was toxic and dangerous to inhale.

He ran into the bedroom and closed the door. I heard a ticking sound and saw a bomb. It had almost counted down down to zero.

He opened the door and held me in a tight grip. "We have to jump!" he said and I nodded. We jumped and a horrible noise was heard when the bomb exploded.

I opened my eyes and I was lying on the grass. "We did it!" I said and shook him softly. "You were so brave!" I said but I got no answer. "Please papa, wake up!" I said but he didn't moved. "Don't leave me!" I sobbed and tears ran down my cheeks. "I love you!" I whispered.

***

"Meggie!" said a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and saw daddy. "Daddy!" I replied and hugged him. "I thought I had lost you!" said Adam. "I'm scared!" I repiled. "It's over now!" he said calmly.

A doctor came in and looked sadly at us. "We couldn't save him, he was already dead when the ambulance arrived!" said the doctor. "My papa is not dead!" I replied. "Felix sacrificed his life to save you!" said the man.

"He's not dead, he is not dead!" I shouted and my body shook. Daddy held me in his arms and rocked me slowly. He sang a lullaby and I fell asleep.

This was just a nightmare and we will be together when I wake up. But I realized that my nightmare was true and I would never see papa again.

Poor Meggie, oh honey😭💔 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~