It was so beautiful

A/N I'll skip to New Year's Eve

Adam's: POV

"We have to drove to hospital, it's time!" said Tommy. I wake up Meggie and I drove fast to the hospital. We were in the waiting room while thr staff took care of my husband.

We could come in after a few hours and a happy baby girl smiled at us. "Say hi to your little sister!" said Tommy. "Hey Luna, I'm Meggie!" she replied. "You're beautiful!" I said and Luna giggled softly.

(This is Luna Meggie Lambert)

"Adam!" said Jennifer. "What is it?" I asked. "Meggie will spend her last day at children's hospice!" she said. "I understand!" I replied. "I'm so sorry!" said Jennifer. "It's okay!" I replied and she nodded.

***

I helped Meggie to pack down her stuff when we got home and I wiped away the tears. "Please, take care of Luna!" said Meggie. "I promise honey!" I replied and platted her cheek. She hugged me and I kissed the top of her head.

Then we drove to the hospice and went into Meggie's room. She played with her toys or with her sister. Luna laughed softly and they had a lot of fun.

"It feels so strange to be here!" I said. "Yeah!" replied Tommy. "They did everything they could to save her life!" I said and Tommy stroked my back. "Life is unfair!" he replied. "Yes it is!" I said and a tear ran down my cheeks.

Later in the evening we looked at the fireworks together and wished each other a happy new year. Tommy kissed me and I smiled. I'm so grateful he's my husband.

Then I went back with Meggie to her room and lay down her on the bed. I held her little hand in mine and she smiled. "Sing daddy!" said Meggie. "Safe and sound?" I asked and she nodded.

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down. You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound.

"It was so beautiful!" said Meggie. Then she closed her eyes and she would never open them again.

I kissed her cold forehead and tears streamed down my face. "Thank you!" I replied.

R.I.P Meggie❤️🌹 You were loved by so many and I wish you an nice trip on The Black Pearl.

"It was so beautiful" was Meggie's first word when she met Adam and her last. My last chapter will be the funeral.

~MoonGlambert~