Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow

Tommy's: POV

"Time to get up!" called mom and I groaned. A new day of pure hell. I went up and changed to a dark shirt, a gray/black striped cardigan and ripped jeans. I put on makeup and went down.

(Tommy's style)

(Tommy's style)

"Good morning Tommy!" said my sister Japanese. "Morning!" I replied and yawned. Etta licked my hand and I platted her. I said morning to mom too.

(Tommy's big sister Japanese)

***

I skipped breakfast and went out to the school bus. I sat down on the seat and put on Marilyn Manson on Spotify. "We thought you had died!" said David with a grin. I tried to ignore him. "You are so useless!" he said. "Where's Japan?" asked Jessie. I sighed by relief when the bus arrived to school.

I hurried out and raised the volume. "Look at his clothes!" said a girl. "He looks like death himself!" replied her friend with a laugh. "It's rumored that his father has abused him!" said David. "You are such a freak Tommy!" replied Paris.

Tears streamed down my cheeks and I ran into a classroom. I sat down on the floor and buried my face in my arms. Why am I still alive? I just want to die.

"How are you?" someone asked worried. I looked up and noticed a man with cinnamon light brown hair and blue eyes. His arms was covered with tattoos and he had a ear piercing.

"I'm fine!" I said. "Are you sure?" he asked worried. "Yes!" I said and wiped away my tears. "My name is Adam Lambert, I'm the new teacher here!" he replied. "I'm Tommy Joe Ratliff!" I said. "It was very nice to meet you!" he replied and I smiled a bit.

Then the door opened and Japan hugged me tight. "Paris and Jessie told me that David has been mean to you again!" she said. "Is it true Tommy?" asked Adam. "No!" I replied. "You have to talk to someone if he bullies you!" said Japan. "He doesn't bully me!" I replied. "This is serious!" said Adam strictly. "Leave me alone!" I replied and walked out.

(Trigger warning, self harm)

I sat on the cold floor in the restroom with the razor blade against my scarred wrist. I took a deep breath and drag the blade quickly over my skin. The blood flowed out and the pain was horrible. But I was used to it, I have felt worse pain than this. I put a bandage around my wrist and washsd away the blood from the floor. I unlocked the door and went back to Adam's lesson.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I feel for Tommy so much. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~