I can't do this

Adam's: POV

"I'm soon home again and Laura will take care of you!" I said and platted Meggie's cheek. I went out to my car and drove to the club. I hate Saturdays so much.

"You will do private dances today!" said Jim. "What?" I asked shocked. "They are waiting for you!" he said. I sighed and walked to my dressingroom. I changed to my scene clothes and put on makeup.

Then I went to a red room and the men smirked at me. (The picture above) "Come here!" said the man and I was forced to give him a lap dance. "You're very good at this!" he said and I blinked away the tears. I went back to the pole and they forced me to dance in my underwear.

"Well, well, look what we have here!" said a woman and I froze when I saw Elizabeth. (Eber's new wife) "I have a surprise for you !" she said and dad went up to her. "I can't do this!" I replied. "Shut up Adam, these men has paid to see you!" said dad. "This is not me!" I replied and ran back to the room. "If you don't want to, we'll use your beloved student!" he called after me.

"Fine, I do it, but leave Tommy alone!" I said coldly. "Deal!" said Jim and shook my hand. "You disgust me!" said Eber and I got bad conscience. I entertained them until late afternoon before I got home.

***

"Daddy!" said Meggie and sat down in my lap. I hugged her and tears ran down my cheeks. "Don't cry daddy!" she said. "I love you so much, I don't what I would do without you!" I replied. "I love you too!" said Meggie.

"I promise we will be a happy family again, I'm such s bad father!" I replied. "You're the best dad in the whole world!" said Meggie. "Thank you sweetie!" I replied with a smile. "You're welcome!" she said and smiled back.

I feel for Adam so much💔 But I love the father and daughter relationship❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~