I take the job

Adam's: POV

~One year later~

We have stayed here for a year now and it's better than nothing. We've met other people who's homless and I feel for them. It's so unfair.

Meggie was still sleeping and I gave her a kiss on her cheek before I went to the bar. I hate my job so much but we need food and clothes. I changed to a dark vest and dark leather pants.

 I changed to a dark vest and dark leather pants

(Adam's style)

I went up on stage and danced around the pole. "Take off your vest!" said a guy and I did as he wished. "Kiss me or you won't get your money!" replied another. I kissed him and he smirked.

I entertained them and did what they wanted. But I feel so disgusting and I know they're just using me.

Money was thrown up and I picked them up after I was done. The pay was bad and I have no opinion here.

I weny to my dressingroom and changed back to my normal clothes. I'll take a shower when I'm back at the shelter.

"You were very good today Adam!" said my boss. "Thank you!" I mumbled and closed my bag. "Here's money to food!" said Jim and gave me some banknotes. "Thanks!" I replied. I whined when his hand touched my arm. "You are an hero for my club!" he said. "I have to go!" I replied and hurried out.

***

"It's someone who wants to meet you outside!" said Laura. "Okay!" I replied and walked out. "It must be you who is Adam Lambert!" said a woman. "Yes!" I replied. "My name is Susan Hale and I'm principal on East High School and we are looking for a new teacher!" she said. "I take the job!" I replied without thinking.

"That's good and I trust you!" said Susan. "I won't be any problem, I promise!" I said. "I'll pick you up tomorrow morning!" replied Susan and I nodded.

She gave a note with her number before she went to her car. Finally a real job.

I don't like Jim at all and we trust Susan. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~