You would just dare to hurt my brother

Sylvester's: POV

"He's such a freak!" said Paris and laughed. "He's a slut, just like Adam!" replied Cody and laughed. "Hey Tommy, I forgot something!" he said and went up to him. "Like what?" asked Tommy. "This!" he said and gave him a slap. "You would just dare to hurt my brother!" I replied coldly and took a tight grip around his wrist.

"You're hurting me!" said Cody. "Hurt Tommy again and I'll tell your mom what her sweet boy does!" I replied threatening. "Don't you dare!" he said angrily. "I dare!" I said and he went away with his gang. "Are you okay?" I asked worried and Tommy nodded.

(This is Sylvester)

(This is Sylvester)

I went to Susan's office and walked in. "Knock before you go in!" said Susan. "It was a mistake to fired Adam!" I replied. "A student and teacher relationship is not allowed!" said Susan.

"Thanks to you, Adam is forced to sell his body to strangers and it's your fault if Tommy dies!" I replied coldly. "What are you saying?" she asked. "My brother has been suicidal since the age of thirteen!" I said. "I didn't know that!" replied Susan. "It doesn't surprise me!" I said and left.

***

"Can I come in?" I asked. "Yes!" I said Tommy and I opened the door. I sat down on his bed and put my arm around him. "Why am I such a failure?" asked Tommy. "You're not a failure, you are an wonderful guy with a heart of gold!" I said. "I can't do anything right, I just hurt people!" sobbed Tommy and I hugged him.

"You are the best little brother I could ever ask for and I would take a bullet for you!" I said. "I don't what I'd do without you, you're my hero!" replied Tommy. "I'm always here for you!" I said and he smiled. "You are the best big brother I could ever ask for!" replied Tommy and I smiled.

Thank you adommybearforever for letting me have your character in my story. I love their brotherhood❤️ I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~