No one can hurt you now

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

The 17 of February year 2012 Los Angeles

"Me and my husband would like to adopt a child!" I said. "Follow me!" replied Lily and we went to a room. "Meggie, your new parents are here and they will take care of you!" said Lily softly to a girl with dark hair. "They'll hurt me!" replied Meggie scared.

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down. You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound. I sang. She went gently up to us and I wiped away her tear. "It was so beautiful!" said Meggie. "Thank you!" I replied and she smiled.

"My name is Adam and this is my husband Felix!" I said. She hugged us and I stroked her hair. "We'll take care of you!" I said and she nodded.

Then she went up to her room to pack down her stuff. "Poor thing, her real parents tried to kill her by locking her in the house and letting the fire do the rest!" said Lily and shuddered. "They don't deserve to have children!" I replied coldly. "I agree!" said Lily.

Then came Meggie down and she gave Lily a goodbye hug. "I'll miss you!" she said. "I'll miss you too honey!" I replied Lily. Meggie took my hand and we went out to the car.

***

"Here's our house!" said Felix when we got home. "Wow, so pretty!" replied Meggie. "I'm glad you like it!" he said. We walked in and Meggie chose the nicest room upstairs. "Perfect for an princess!" I said and she giggled softly.

"You can trust us, we won't hurt you!" replied Felix. "I trust you and daddy!" said Meggie and we smiled. "We love you so much, our beloved daughter!" I replied. "I love you too!" she said.

-End of the flashback-

I'm glad Adam and Felif adopted Meggie and she came to an wonderful family who loved her. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~