Alternate Universe 2

Everyone screams as they fall from the sky. Landing on top of each other, they groan, trying to get up.

"What the hell happened?" Riley questioned.

"I don't know," Huey groaned, "But it doesn't seem like anything good."

They all looked around, trying to assess the situation.

"Look," Jazmine points to a small boy that was around Jada's age. "There's a kid here. We can ask him where we are."

They walk up to the boy who was smiling and prancing around.

"Whoa!" Jada's eyes widened. "That looks like Huey!"

And thats when they noticed the boys face. He didn't have a permanent scowl, but a giant smile. He seemed to be enjoying life and had not a care in the world.

"Hey kid!" Jada calls, jogging over to him. The kid turns, a smile on his face.

"Hi Jada!" The small boy chirps.

"Um, how did you know my name?"

"Well, you're my sister, duh!" A giggle escapes his lips making Jada cringe.

"Wait, you're really Huey?"

"I think so," Huey starts to think. "Thats what Riley and you call me."

"Um, Huey? Where exactly are we?"

"Crestwood. Come on, Jada, catch up!"

"Huey, who are you talking to?" Another boy appears.

"No fuckin way," Riley walked over to Jada as he sees the new boy.

"Riley! I didn't know you had a twin!" Huey giggles, looking between the two.

"And who must you be?" Other world Riley asks.

"Nigga I'm Young Reezy! Who the fuck is you?"

"Appalled."

"What the fuck he say?"

"Calm down, Riley," Jada says, trying to settle her brother down. "Um, Riley, is it?"

"Indeed?"

"Can you take us to your house?" Jada asks. "We need to talk some things over."

"So they supposed to be us?" Older Jada questions, looking at her Riley.

"Supposedly," Riley replies. "However, they act nothing like us and our worlds Jazmine, Cindy, and Caesar."

"Why's he staring at me like that?" Other dimension Huey asks, a bit frightened by how the other Huey was scowling at him.

"Yea, what the hell is wrong with him?" Other dimension Jada asks.

"Our Huey," Jada begins, "is emotionless, unlike yours. And the fact that your Huey is filled with all this emotion disgusts him."

"How'd you know that?" Caesar asks.

"I just know Huey," Jada simply replies.

"Riley, I thought you were-" everyone stops to see a dark skinned girl staring at them in confusion. She yelped when she noticed the Freemans looking alike.

"Cindy, my dear, please," Riley quickly goes to her. "Calm down."

"W-why do they all look like you?"

"Who da fuck is that?!" Cindy questions.

The dark skinned girl looks at her, confused look on her face.

"Um Cindy, darling-"

"What?!" Both Cindy look at the proper version of Riley. One Cindy was confused while the other was irritated.

"Okay everyone please," Jazmine tries.

"Hey I told you to stop leaving your stickers at my house!" Jazmine yells, walking through the door.

The real Jazmine was shocked by her opposite. She sounded meaner and wore a hat over her fluffy strawberry blonde hair. Instead of classy clothes, she dressed more like a tomboy

"Please dont tell me-"

"Who the hell is miss girly girl?" Other world Jazmine questions.

"Jazzy!" Huey giggles, running to his crush.

"Stop! Get off!" The girl groans.

"This is freaking me out," Black Cindy shivers. "Who are these people?"

"We're you," Jada states, "But from another world."

"How did you get here?" OW (other world cause I'm sick of spelling it) Jazmine asks.

"How the fuck we supposed to know?" Riley questions. "Our asses woulda been gone if we knew."

"Who the hell you getting smart with, pipsqueak?" OW Jada questions.

"Bitch who the fuck you callin pipsqueak?"

"Riley, Jada, please," OW Cindy tries.

"Did she just say pipsqueak?" Jada asks. "She's definitely not me."

"What's that supposed to mean?" OW Jada swings her head towards her opposite.

"Thats it!" Huey flies across the table, tackling his opposite.

"HEY! STOP!" OW Huey screams.

"Stop smiling so much!"

"Get off him!" OW Jazmine orders, kicking the older Freeman.

"Don't touch my boyfriend!" Jazmine growls at her opposite.

"Ha! This more like it!" Cindy smirks, punching her opposite.

"Yea yea!" Riley grins, kicking OW Riley in the face.

"What's with all this noise?" Rebecca questions, coming downstairs. "What the hell?!"

Everyone stops, looking up at the older woman.

"Sorry Grandmama!" The OW Freemans say, quickly getting up.

"Who are they?"

"Um, they're us..." OW Riley begins. "From another world."

"How they hell did that happen?"

"Bitch, we don't-" Riley was smacked in the face before he could finish.

"Watch your tongue, boy. My grandchild or not, you will show respect!"

Jada snickers as her brother rubs his face.

"You got something to say?" Rebecca questions.

"No ma'am," Jada quickly shuts her mouth.

"Thank you," Rebecca looks at Huey. "What's with your face, child?"

"What's it to you?" Huey questions.

Rebecca tried to smack Huey but he grabbed her hand.

"You're not my parent, so keep your hands to yourself," The 19 year old growls, pushing her hand away.

To be continued....