My Nigga

Takes place in the beginning of Huey, Jazmine, Cindy, and Caesar's senior year...

It was Huey, Jazmine, Caesar, and Cindy's last year in high school.

They've did their time, and soon it would be their time be free in the world.

Jada loved going to school with Caesar, and since it was his last year she made sure she stuck to him like gorilla glue.

The couple shared 3 classes together, two being Jada's honors classes and one being gym that the entire group shared.

"How all our asses get gym together?" Riley questions with a laugh.

"Im not even gon ask before this shit get taken away," Cindy replies.

The group sit on the bleachers as the coach goes to get his clipboard.

"I don't understand why we have this so early in the morning though," Jazmine says.

"Yea, it wouldn't make sense to have it so early when we just walk into school," Jada adds.

"Hi Caesar!" A voice says from a few rows down. The entire group look up and Jada growls, seeing Timerland, a bitch who's always tried to get with Caesar, smile.

"Hey Timberland," Caesar waves back and Jada gives the girl a death stare.

"Is there an issue, Freeman?"

"There can be one," Jada snaps.

"Whoa, calm down Jada," Jazmime says, trying to get the small girl to look at her.

"Alright!" Coach K yells. "Listen up for your names. Ashlynne Anderson."

"Present!"

"Camya Andrews."

"Here!"

"Kyle Bradley."

"What's up!"

Attendance went on and the group waited on their names.

"Just ignore her, Jay," Cindy tells Jada. "She been trynna get with Caesar since she was a freshman. Let that hoe try and chase him."

"Caesar's mine," Jada replies. "Ion like bitches fucking with what's mine."

"Michael Caesar," the coach calls.

"Aye, Coach!" Caesar replies, causing the girls in the back to giggles.

"Jazmine DuBois."

"Hi Coach!" Jazmine waves.

Almost everyone, except Huey, has a close relationship with Coach K since they all played sports. Caesar was quarterback of the football team, Riley and Cindy played for the basketball team, and Jada and Jazmine played volleyball and ran track.

"If it was for that lil bitch, Caesar would be with me," Timberland tells her friends. Riley hears this and turns around.

"Watch what you say about my sister, hoe! Ion fight girls but I'll make an exception wit yo ass!"

"Whatever."

"Freemans!"

"What's good!" Jada and Riley shout, causing a few kids to laugh.

"Here," was all Huey said.

"Nice to see my favorite players back this year. Y'all still played, right?"

"Hell yea!" Riley replies, smirk on his face. "We finna go to finals again this year too!"

"Good to hear!"