Black Friday Special

The Freemans, along with Jazmine, Cindy, Caesar, Jessica, and Donte, sat in the living room discussing their game plan for the day to come.

"So as y'all know," Riley starts, "tomorrow is black Friday."

"Do we have to do black Friday this year?" Jazmine asks.

"Yea Riley, you get really violent during these times," Jessica adds.

"Shut up!" Riley snaps. He takes a breath, "anyways, I want everyone up by 3."

"3?!" Jada questions. "No!"

"Yo ass wakes up for school at 5! What's the difference?"

"School is more important than black Friday, Riley! Stop being a coon!"

"Like I was saying, up by 3 so we can leave at 4:30. I ain't trynna be at the mall all late."

"Reezy you know the mall opens at 8 right?" Cindy asks.

"Stake out."

"Kill yourself," Donte says. "I'm not waking up that damn early."

"Y'all waking up. One way or another, y'all gon wake up."

"Wake me up and I'll make sure you're sleep for eternity," Huey warns. Riley gave a scared look before clearing his throat.

"You do know we can order stuff online too, right?" Jazmine asks.

"Yea, Amazon is having a black Friday sale on everything too," Caesar adds.

"NO! We leave at sunrise!" Riley yells before leaving.

"Thats not even sunrise, dumb ass," Jada growls.

Everyone went to bed a few hours later and woke up to loud banging.

"What the hell?" Jessica opened her door to see Riley banging pots and pans together.

"Riley, what the hell?" Caesar questions.

"I told y'all asses to be up by 3!" Riley yells.

"Stop before you wake up Jada and Huey!" Donte warns, covering his ears.

"Mane, fuck them!" Riley yells. Jada comes out her room, snatching a pan from Riley. She then hits him in the back of the head with it and goes back to her room.

"If he's not up by the time I'm done getting dressed, I'm beating his ass," Jada says.

Donte and Caesar dragged Riley to his room and gave him to Cindy to dress him.

15 minutes later, everyone was dressed and downstairs. Riley, even though he was dressed, was still knocked out.

"What if he has a concussion?" Cindy asks.

"He'll live," an irritated Huey replies.

"Thats a big lump," Jazmine says, examining him.

"Would you like one to match?" Jada asks, lifting the pan. Jazmine quickly shakes her head as Jada scowls.

"Who's riding with who?" Jessica asks.

"Girls in one car, guys in another?" Caesar suggests.

Everyone agrees, leaving out.

In the girls car, Jessica and Jada sat in the back while Jazmine drove and Cindy rode shotgun.

"I need some coffee," Jessica says.

"Same," Cindy agrees.

"There's a Starbucks not too far from here."

"Let's go!"