A day with Jay and Reezy

A blaring alarm rang through two rooms early Monday morning.

It was 6:30, time for the twins to wake up and start their day.

Jada woke up first, yawning quietly as she stretched. She rubbed her eyes as she looked at the empty side of her bed.

The small Freeman was slowly getting used to not waking up with her boyfriend next to her. She didn't like that fact that he was still gone, off to college, and she was here, still in high school. But she knew, she'd see him soon enough.

Jada went to the bathroom, getting ready to shower.

Riley then woke up, groaning that he had to go to school. He honestly hated school now that his girl wasn't there. It was like school wasn't worth going to anymore now that she's gone.

Riley, however, did like having more time with his twin sister. Being in a relationship was time consuming and he never had time to spend with Jada as much anymore.

Anyways, Riley got up, rubbing his eyes, as he walked to the bathroom. It was normal for him to talk into the bathroom the same time Jada was in there. Since it was only the Freemans in the house, they tried to make less messes due to their lack of help.

"Morning Reezy," Jada greets.

"Sup."

Jada finishes showering, and as if on cue, Riley hands her her towel as he brushes his teeth.

Jada wraps the towel around her as she opens the curtains. Riley continues brushing his teeth as Jada exits, going to get dressed. He puts on a white and burgundy hooded t-shirt with faded ripped gray jeans and burgundy and white timberland sneakers. He also wore a black Gucci watch.

After Riley finished, he goes to his room to get dressed and goes downstairs and waits for Jada in the living room.

He sits in front of the couch as Jada comes down, sitting behind him.

She wore a green sweater that was puffy at the neck, black jeans, black boots, black earrings, a crown ring, and silver bangles. 

 She had beezwax and a rat tail comb in her hands

 She had beezwax and a rat tail comb in her hands. She takes his braids out, re-doing his hair.

"Did you wake up Huey?" Riley asks.

"Yea, he should be down in a second."

A couple minutes later, Huey comes downstairs, going to the kitchen. 

Jada finishes Riley's hair, taking the supplies back to the bathroom and washing her hands. 

The twins go into the kitchen where Huey was making them breakfast like he did every morning.

"You have to walk home today," Huey says as he places an omelet in front of the two. "I'm too tired today."

The twins nod, too tired to argue. After eating, the two grab their book bags and say goodbye to Huey as they walk.