Boot Camp

"Awe come on, Granddad!" Riley groans, "Why we gotta go to boot camp?"

"Cause, you three don't know how to act and I'm not finna let ya'll negroes put me into an early grave!"

"But Granddaddy, why do I have to go? I don't even do anything," Jada whines.

"Because grandbaby," Robert bends down to his granddaughter's level, "You fuck up my house too."

Jada groans, going up to her room to pack.

"Granddad this isn't fair," Huey protests. "The window wasn't even our fault!"

"Shut the fuck up! I don't wanna hear nun else! Now go pack yo stuff. Ya'll leave in the morning."

The three Freemans hated that they had to go to boot camp. They didn't want to spend their summer in some hot ass bunker full of smelly ass kids and get yelled at every five seconds. 

By Sunday morning, the Freemans were being driven all the way to the middle of nowhere to embark on the fuckery that was their summer.

"Granddaddy please!" Jada cries in the backseat. "Let Huey and Riley stay here and just let me stay home wit you!"

"I'm sorry grandbaby, but you gotta go through this too. Plus, I know yo fast tailed ass jus wanna stay so you can be with that dark skinned boy Huey friends with."

Riley laughed,

"Caught!"

"Shut up, boy!" 

"Granddad, do we really have to go to Boot Camp of all places? You know that's not going to do us anything," Huey says.

"It's gon do somethin. Now get out my car! I'll see ya'll in 2 months."

The three got out the car and lined up with the other teens that were forced to be here.

"This is gonna suck!" Jada whines, "We have to spend our entire summer here! No friends, no sleep, no orange juice! Ugh, and I don't get to see my Caesar."

"Jada stop whining," Huey says, rolling his eyes. "We all know we don't wanna be here. We're here because we were falsely accused of something we didn't do."

"Yea! When we get back, I'm finna clear my name! That window gettin broken won't our fault!"

"Attention!" A large white man yells. Everyone stops talking and looks at him. "Welcome to Maryland's Teen Boot camp! You are all here because your parents think you aren't shit! But I will turn you all into law abiding citizens in the next two months!"

Jada rolls her eyes, and the Sargent quickly catches it.

"Is there a problem, missy?"

"Did I say there was one?" Jada replies. A few people snicker and the Sargent gives them a look.

"This will be a tough two months for you, little lady."

"We'll see."

Huey looks over at Jada who stared at the large man without any fear. He smirked. If Robert thought bringing them was going to make them better kids, he was terribly mistaken.

All the teens were walked into a large facility with multiple rooms and stations.

"Say hello to your new home."

The rooms they were staying in were as bland as Daria's personality (A/N: If ya'll have never seen the show Daria, you probably won't get it) and there were bunk beds lined up against each wall. 

"Greetings, cadets!" A woman appears. "My name is Sargent Thompson. I will be your drill sargent for the next two months."

Someone raises their hand,