Skinny Dip

{Flashback}
I take another look in the mirror as I wait for FP to arrive.
"Wow" a voice says. I turn to see FP standing in my doorway. "You look so good" he says with a grin as he walks over to me.
"So do you" I say as he places his hands firmly on my waist and leans down to kiss me. I grip the sides of his flannel tightly.
"You ready to go?" He asks, his hands still gripping my waist.
"Yes"
"Great let's go then" he takes my hand and we walk downstairs.
"Alright you two have fun tonight" my mom says as we walk downstairs.
"We will, bye" I say to my parents before walking out the door.
"Alright so now can you tell me where we're going?" I ask FP as he gets in the truck.
"Nope, you'll just have to wait and see" he smirks.
"Fine" I say as he leans over to kiss me.
"Alright now lets get going"
*
We pull up to SweetWater river, and I turn to FP who has a grin on his face.
"What are we doing at SweetWater so late?" I ask.
"Well it's been exactly a month since I guess we officially started something here at SweetWater river" he says, making me blush as I remember the event from that night. "And I thought that it would be nice to revisit this place again. You know for memories sake. And that night was just one of the best I've ever had"
"Me too" I smile, biting my lip lightly.
"You're killing me Siren. Now come on let's go" he opens his door and jumps out of the truck rushing over to my side. After I get out of the truck he closes the door and wastes no time, taking my hand and leading me to the bank of the river.
"I love coming here at night, it's beautiful" I say as I look out at the moonlight on the river.
"Yeah it is. But you're the most beautiful part of it all" he says as he places his arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder.
We stand there in silence for a while, just taking in the view, enjoying each other's company.
"FP Jones, have you ever gone skinny dipping at SweetWater river?" I laugh a little as the thought comes to me.
"Can't say I have... You?" He says, turning to me with a devilish grin on his face.
"Neither have I"
He doesn't say a word, just nods as he places his hands on my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a kiss. With his hands still gripping my waist he pulls me closer to him, deepening our kiss.
"Miss Smith, I think it's time we take those clothes off and get in that water"
"Mr Jones, you read my mind" he kisses me again as I pull his jacket off, tossing it to the ground. His hands find the bottom of my shirt and he slowly pulls it off of me. He stares at me for a second before reaching behind him and pulling his own shirt off in one swift movement. The moonlight catches every mark and muscle on his body. I'm almost caught off guard when he suddenly kisses me again, his hands slowly traveling up my back, in search of my bra clasp. He undoes it and let's it fall to the ground. I shiver as the cool night air hits my skin, and FP's hands travel down my body. He pulls away, fumbling with his belt buckle. I take the hint and finish undressing myself. As soon as we're both undressed he picks me up and runs towards the water.
As soon as we're waist deep he sets me down.
"It's so cold" I say, moving closer to FP trying to get some warmth.
"Well that tends to happen at night" he laughs. "Here let me help you get warm" he says as he splashes me.
"That's not helping" I laugh.
"Let me try it again" he says as he splashes me again.
"You're a dead man Jones" I say splashing him back.
He laughs as we splash each other back and forth, and then he reaches for my waist, pulling me to him. His hands run down my back, feeling like fire against my cold skin. He kisses me gently, lifting my legs and placing them around his waist. He pulls back from the kiss only to look at me with a gorgeous smile plastered on his face.
"What?" I laugh lightly.
"Nothing. You're just the most amazing person I've ever met, and I just feel like the luckiest man alive"
"The feeling's mutual. I'm the lucky one" I smile as he kisses me again.
And there we were, making love in the middle of SweetWater river, without a care in the world, as happy as two people could possibly be together.