Jealous

{Flashback}
My hands run through FP's hair as I straddle his lap in the front seat of his truck. He has his hands on my waist, moving them down to grip my butt as we kiss hungrily.
"FP..." I start as his lips move to my neck. "I have to go." I say gesturing to the fact that we're in the school parking lot.
"No you don't. School doesn't start for a few weeks." He continues kissing my neck, and I want nothing more than to stay here with him.
"I know but I'm in charge of the paper this year and I have to get things ready. Last year they messed up everything."
"Fine." He sighs but I see a smirk form quickly.
I kiss him deeply one more time before opening the truck door and getting out. I walk inside and to the news room. I unlock the door and let myself in. I start cleaning up the news room, since no one really used it last year it's incredibly dusty and cluttered.
I hear a knock on the door and almost jump out of my skin. I turn to see Hal at the door. I walk over and let him in.
"Hey, sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He says as he walks in.
"No, it's alright I just wasn't expecting anyone that's all."
"Well I had the same idea as you, thought I'd come clean the place up and get things ready before the semester starts."
"Great, I could use the help. Whoever was running it last year really sucked at their job. No wonder the paper was awful." I say and he just laughs as he helps me clean.
*
After a while we finish cleaning up and just sit and talk. We're going to have to be spending a lot of time with each other on this paper so we might as well get to know each other better.
I'm sitting on the desk and Hal's sitting in a chair in front of me.
"So how was the paper at your last school?" I ask.
"Pretty good, I was a big contributor to it so I like to think I made it better." He says and I laugh a little.
"Well if you're actually as good as you think you are, then we're going to make a good team."
"Not a doubt in my mind." He says, giving me a small smile. And before I can even function what's happening he leans up and kisses me. I pull away instantly.
"Hal!" I say, pushing him away. "I have a boyfriend."
"Right. Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking."
"I should get going."
"Wait, Alice come on you don't have to go. I'm sorry."
"It's alright." I say as I grab my bag and walk out the door. I start making my way to FP's house. I knows it's dangerous to walk alone at night on the Southside. Especially with people like Mustang, ready to pounce on me any chance he gets, but right now all I want is to see FP.
I make it to FP's house safely and without seeing literally anyone. I knock on the door, tears rolling down my cheeks as guilt consumes me.
He opens the door with a smile that quickly turns to concern once he sees my tears.
"Hey baby. What's wrong?" He says, placing a hand on my cheek and wiping my tears.
"I need to talk to you."
"Well come in. Is everything alright?"
"I don't know. I mean, yes. I'm fine at least, but tonight, I was at the paper and Hal showed up. We were just cleaning up the news room and then we started talking. Just harmless conversation, and then out of the blue he kissed me."
"He kissed you?"
"I stopped it obviously. I shoved him away as soon as he did it but I just felt terrible about it. I'm sorry."
"It's alright baby." He smiles softly as he wraps his arms around me. "You didn't do anything wrong." He says as he kisses my head.
"You're not mad?"
"No... well not at you, him on the other hand is another story. But Alice I trust you and I know you wouldn't do anything to mess us up." He says and I smile against his chest before leaning up and kissing him. It's the only response I have right now.
"I trust you too." I say and he smiles against my lips before placing his hands on my cheeks and kissing me again.
"You're my girl."
"All yours."' I smile against his lips. "Now what do you say you help me forget about my shitty night? Maybe continue from where we started in the truck?" I hint as I pull at the sides of his flannel and kiss his bottom lip.
He lets out that gorgeous smile of his and then picks me up, my legs wrapping firmly around his waist as he leads us to his bedroom.
*
"Thank you." I say as I cuddle into his side.
He laughs. "For what?"
"For everything."
He kisses my forehead and holds me close.
"So about Hal, am I allowed to kick his ass for kissing you?" He asks and I laugh.
"Is someone jealous?"
"Of him? Never. But I don't want him pulling another stunt like that."
"I don't think he will, pretty sure he got the message loud and clear that I was not interested."
"Yeah well I still want to kick his ass." He says and I smile. Something about FP being jealous is kind of cute to me.
"Don't worry baby, I'm all yours." I say before leaning up to kiss his cheek.
He smiles and then kisses me softly.
"My lord, I really am the luckiest man in the world aren't I?"
"And don't you forget it." I say and he smiles before kissing me deeply.
Nothing has ever felt more right than being with him, and I don't think anything ever will.