Burgers and Snakes

{Flashback}
The bell rings and I look to see who's coming in. I smile when I see it's FP.
"Hey baby." He says as he walks up to the counter.
"Hey."
He leans in to kiss me before taking a seat.
"You want anything?"
"Burger and fries?"
"Coming right up." I smile. I slide the paper with his order on it to the chef in the back and the return my attention to him.
I prop myself up on my elbows, visibly bored from the lack of business we've gotten today. FP smiles at me and runs his finger down my cheek.
We talk about random things, just smiling, laughing and enjoying each other's company. "Order up!" The chef from the back says. I turn behind me and grab FP's order, setting it in front of him.
"Thanks." He says as he picks up the burger on his plate. I bring another order to some customers and give refills to others. I walk back over to FP and stand beside him at the counter.
"When's your shift over?" He asks.
"Another hour." I groan, wanting to get out of here sooner. He laughs as he sees my boredom and spins his stool to face me.
"You'll be done soon babe." He laughs and places a comforting hand on my waist. I roll my eyes and give him a weak smile. I place my hands on his cheeks and he places his hands on my hips as I lean in for a quick kiss. But before our lips can meet we're interrupted by the bell above the door. We both turn to see who just walked in and as soon as I do my stomach drops. The Serpents.
The smile that was just on my face quickly disappears and FP notices. He stands up as Mustang walks over to us.
"FP, I knew I'd find you here." He says.
"Mustang what do you want?" FP asks.
"Just wanted to check in and see if you were still joining us this weekend at the Whyte Wyrm?"
"Already told you I am." FP says, visibly annoyed.
"I was just making sure, we all know how flaky you've been lately." His eyes flicker over to me looking me up and down. "You got yourself a fine piece of ass here huh FP?"
"Leave her out of this."
"Why? Oh. Oh you haven't told her have you? About the party this weekend? I'm sure she'd love to join us. Wouldn't you doll?" Mustang says, smirking as he takes his eyes over my body.
"I don't know." I say quietly. I know nothing about the party they're talking about.
"FP mentioned something about you being an 'honorary serpent'. The life of a serpent without the responsibilities, but seems to me you don't want any of it, but I'd bet anything you look damn good in the jacket. Isn't that right FP." I see FP's jaw tense and I know Mustang's getting to him.
"Mustang just go. I'll be at the party, I told you I would, now leave."
"Not so fast. I want both of you there." Mustang takes a step closer to me.
"What a shame, you're only getting me. Now leave before I make you leave."
"Oh FP thinks he's tough huh?" He stares at FP, almost looking impressed. And then his eyes flicker back to me. "That's why you like him isn't it doll? Because he's tough? Because he's dangerous? A good girl like you shouldn't be getting twisted up in his messy world. Unless... you're secretly a bad girl?" He turns back to FP. "Isn't that right FP? Good girl by day, bad girl in the sheets by night?"
Fp's teeth grind together and his fists clench.
"So tell us FP, just how bad of a girl is she?" He looks at me again, this time running a finger down my cheek and across my lips.
"Mustang get the hell out of here now!" FP says as he steps in between Mustang and I, placing a protective arm in front of me.
"I was just going." He says to FP. "I hope to see both of you there." He snakes his hand onto my butt and squeezes, causing a surprised gasp to come from my mouth. I swat his hand away just before FP grips onto the collar of Mustang's shirt and walks over to the open door, shoving him outside.
He closes the door as soon as all the Serpents leave and then he comes back over to me.
"Baby I'm so sorry he did this. You alright?" FP says with a worried tone in his voice.
"I hate him. So damn much." I huff. Feeling completely violated. "He's never gone that far FP, never. He always just pinches my cheeks or something. Now squeezing my ass? I hate him."
"I know. Trust me I would've done way worse to him if we weren't in Pop's right now." He runs a hand over his face before sitting back down at the counter. He places his elbows on the counter and holds his head in his hands.
"FP? You alright?" I place my hand on his back as I wait for his response.
"I hate this. I hate how he just comes in here and treats you like some sexual object. And the way he speak to you, gosh it makes me want to strangle him. I can't do it anymore, I can't have him do this to you anymore."
"What are you saying?" I ask, growing increasingly worried that he's about to end our relationship.
"I don't know. I just I can't have him treat you like this. It kills me to see him treat you like this and he just... he won't quit. I don't know what else to do."
"FP please don't do what I think you're going to do."
"Oh god no. No baby." He says turning to me as he laughs a little. He reaches for my hands. "I'm not going anywhere."
"I'm glad." I smile at him and he returns a smile back.
"But I do have an idea." He stands up and reaches into his pocket, setting some money on the counter to pay for his food. "I'll be back soon, if you're not here when I get back I'll pick you up at your place?"
I nod and he smiles before placing his hands on my cheeks and pulling me in for a long kiss.
"I'll see you later." He says as he walks over to the door.
"Bye..." I say, laughing a little and confused as to where and what he's going to do.