Night Terrors

{Flashback 3/4}
FP's POV
I held her for what felt like hours, not that I minded. I didn't ever want to let her go, as long as she was in my arms she was safe. After she calms down a bit I bring us back to my truck. She's completely silent.
"Alright we should get you home" I say as I start the truck. She grabs onto my arm and I meet her eyes.
"I thought we were staying at your place?" She says sounding a little panicked.
"I thought you'd rather go home"
"FP please don't leave me tonight" her voice breaks, and my heart breaks as I look in her eyes. She's so scared. I hate this. I should have never brought her and then all of this wouldn't have happened and she wouldn't be so scared.
"I won't, I promise" I kiss her shaking hands and watch as she relaxes a little, leaning back against her seat.
The ride home is silent, she doesn't say a word the whole time.
We pull up to my trailer and I get out of the truck and walk over to her side, opening the door like I always do. She gives me a small smile as she gets out. Grabbing my hand tight as we walk up the steps to the front door. I unlock it and let her in first.
"Come with me, let's go get you some clothes"  I say gesturing to her outfit which is now made up of a torn open shirt, and jeans covered in dirt stains, and small rips. She looks down, cringing at the sight of her outfit. She nods and follows me to my bedroom.
I pull a t-shirt out of my drawer and hand it to her. It's what she wears everytime she comes over.
"Do you want me to leave the room?" I ask, wanting to make sure she's comfortable.
"No" she says, laughing a little before she undresses. She puts the shirt on and it pool just above her knees.
"You look beautiful" I say and I watch as her cheeks blush.
"Thank you."
"I'm going to go throw these in the washing machine, I'll be right back." I say before walking out of the room.
I return a few minutes later and smile when I see her laying in bed, staring out the window.
I sit down on the bed beside her, she turns around and smiles and scoots over so I can lay beside her. "FP..." she says quietly.
"Yeah?"
"Can you hold me... please?" her voice breaks.
I kiss her shoulder and wrap my arms around her. She relaxes as soon as my arms are around her. It doesn't take her long to fall asleep and I fall asleep shortly after her.
*
It's about 4 Am when I wake up as Alice turns in my arms. At first I think she's just adjusting her sleeping position, but then she starts releasing little sounds in her sleep as she tosses and turns. I shake her lightly, hoping to wake her from her sleep. As soon as I touch her she yells out "No" repeatedly, she sounds terrified but she won't wake up. I shake her again and this time her eyes open, but she jumps when she sees me.
"Shhh baby it's okay. It was just a bad dream." I say as I brush her hair out of her face. I watch as tears fill her eyes. "But it felt so real" she says, her voice breaking as a tear runs down her cheek.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I offer and she nods slowly as she sits up.
"It was as if I was reliving it all over again except-" she stops, she looks so scared. "Except in the dream, you weren't there to save me. You didn't find me and then Mustang he... he did everything I was scared he would. He hurt me. And then he left but he came back a bit later with-" she stops again, the fear visible in her eyes, she looks terrified as her mind thinks about it. "He came back with you." tears fall down her cheeks and I'm quick to wipe them away. "FP he hurt you, and I couldn't do anything but watch. It was like I couldn't move." She cries and I wrap my arms around her instantly. She clings to me as if I'm the only thing she has.
"Shhh, baby it's okay. It was just a dream." I say as I hold her tight. She doesn't say anything for a while, and neither do I. I just hold her.
"It was horrible." She says, breaking the silence.
"The dream?" I say, a little confused since we were just talking about it. She shakes her head.
"When he took me." She lays down on the bed and I move with her, placing my arm around her waist and propping my elbow up to hold my head. "I had such a bad feeling leaving with Silver, I wanted you to come, just at least stand outside the door. But I didn't say anything. I knew we wouldn't be gone long. He must have had eyes on me all night because the minute I came out of the bathroom he grabbed me. He had his hand over my mouth so no one could hear and he pressed me up against the wall." I close my eyes tightly as I listen, wanting to erase the whole night.
"He kissed me all over and then he moved his hand under my shirt and he was touching me and grabbing me and then he just ended up ripping my shirt in half. I tried to scream but nothing came out. It was like I was frozen. He brought me outside and threw me on the ground, he was sitting on top of me so I couldn't move. He hit me and touched me all over. Then he started working on my jeans. I screamed as loud as I could but no one was around. I gained a slap from that and he held his hand over my mouth. Thank god you came out when you did. If you hadn't of... he would have-" she stops her sentence. Not wanting to think about what would've happened if I hadn't of came out.
"I looked everywhere for you. I'm so sorry I didn't find you sooner." I hug her and she holds onto me tightly as I run my fingers through her hair.
"But you did." She says. I kiss the top of her head and then I feel her body shake a little as she starts crying. "He said he was going to kill you and there was nothing I could do about it... FP I was so scared. As soon as I saw you come out I didn't even want to look. And then I felt a hand on me and I thought it was him, I thought he had killed you. And I thought he was coming for me next."
"Shhh baby it's okay. I'm here, I'm alive. And more importantly, you're alive, and you're safe."
I hold her for a while until she stops crying. 
"You should try and get some sleep" I say softly.
"I can't." she says, her voice unsteady.
"I know, but you need the rest. If I feel you move, even the slightest,  I will wake you up, alright?"
"Okay." she sighs.
I lie down and she places her head on my chest wrapping her arms around me. I hold her close and run my fingers through her hair.
"Make sure you get some sleep too." she says, looking up at me with a small smile.
"I will." I say smiling back at her. I'm surprised when she leans in and kisses me softly.
"Goodnight baby." she says as she gives me a weak smile, she looks exhausted.
"Goodnight."
I smile as she lays her head on my chest, wrapping her arms tightly around me again. I run my fingers through her hair as her eyes flutter shut. It doesn't take her long to fall asleep, I on the other hand never fall asleep. I'd much rather watch over her, even while dreaming she sounded terrified, and that scared the hell out of me. My heart jumps every time she moves a little, scared that she's dreaming about it again.
I spend most of the night thinking about something I can do to make it better for her but there's only one thing I can think of. I decide it's the only option, but as I look down at the beautiful girl sleeping peacefully in my arms I begin to doubt it.